• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Home Office Ship My Order in Less Than 12 Hours?

In summary, HO processed a show that I submitted after 8 PM last night and it shipped less than 12 hours later.
chefann
Gold Member
Let's give a BIG round of applause to the folks in Order Processing and the Warehouse!! I submitted a $700 show last night, after 8 pm Central time, and it shipped less than 12 hours later.

I haven't even printed receipts for the host! (Luckily, it's just her and her sister.)

Way to go, Home Office!

Ann - I had that happen, too! Even with the three that I submitted on the last day of the month they shipped FAST! I made sure to send an email to HO on this - they deserve a great cheer!

Hmmm, I have one from June 5 that is still showing just "received" and I haven't gotten anything from HO saying that there is a problem....?????

That's weird, Becky. I don't know why that would happen. Maybe you should give them a call.

Ann, I'm often amazed at the speedy work of HO Order Processing.

Becky, are you sure it hasn't shipped. I've had hosts tell me they've gotten their products, when the website only shows it as "Received."

Oh how I love shipping the past number of months ... they are AWESOME!! The host and guests are always very happy and surprised when they get their items so fast. With other companies sometimes you almost forget what you ordered it takes so long. We are all very fortunate to have such wonderful service. :)

For mine, I'm wondering if it's being held up because it was a May F/R of just pink products -and at least a third of the products are the knife that is on back order.......maybe they are expecting them in the next day or so, and are waiting to ship it all at once???Edit: And I just checked - it's still showing "received" but it's on my IPT and my Incentives Calculator info.

Last edited:
I just submitted a show this morning around 7 am (6 am Chicago time) & just checkedt--it's already been shipped! Wow! You go, HO!!!

Another thing that has been happening is that it will go to picking and then back to received and also show shipping numbers. It is back at received because of the items on back order - I think.

Okay - the one I submitted this morning has already shipped! But the one from June 5 is still showing "received"......(but is on my IPT) so I am going to assume that it is because of all of the backordered pink knives......

Yes HO has been on the ball. All of my orders have made it to the host within 3 days of being processed. It is amazing hope it stays like this.

Yippee! So glad to hear that they are shipping so fast. I had a friend order last night, wanting her products for a shower on Sat. the 16th. Based on the last few orders, I told her I THOUGHT it would make it. I got the order submitted early this evening. I hope that it gets shipped out fast!!!

Update!!!! All My Shows Have Shipped Now!

HO kicks MAJOR BUTT and works hard! i used to work there & believe me they really put the pedal to the metal! I am glad to see that you all see the GREAT WORK!!!

carrdinal said:
HO kicks MAJOR BUTT and works hard! i used to work there & believe me they really put the pedal to the metal! I am glad to see that you all see the GREAT WORK!!!
We do! Every now and then, someone encounters something weird (usually a response that directly opposes a previous response/policy), but we really appreciate the work of everyone at HO.

What is "Good Grief! Fast Turnaround"?

"Good Grief! Fast Turnaround" is a collection of recipes specifically designed for individuals who are grieving and may not have the time or energy to spend hours in the kitchen. These recipes are quick, easy, and comforting, making meal preparation less stressful during a difficult time.

Who can benefit from "Good Grief! Fast Turnaround"?

"Good Grief! Fast Turnaround" is designed for anyone who is grieving, whether it be from the loss of a loved one, a job, or any other significant loss. These recipes can also be helpful for those supporting someone who is grieving and may need to prepare meals for them.

Are the ingredients for these recipes expensive or hard to find?

No, the ingredients for "Good Grief! Fast Turnaround" recipes are simple and easy to find at most grocery stores. We understand that during a time of grief, the last thing you need is added stress from hard-to-find or expensive ingredients.

Can these recipes be adapted for different dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Good Grief! Fast Turnaround" can be adapted for different dietary restrictions. We provide substitution suggestions for common allergens and dietary preferences, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options.

Is "Good Grief! Fast Turnaround" just for main dishes?

No, "Good Grief! Fast Turnaround" includes a variety of recipes for main dishes, sides, and desserts. We understand that a balanced and comforting meal consists of more than just the main dish, so we have included a variety of recipes to fit all needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom