• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Order From Someone I Don't Know!

In summary, the Home Office Lead system changed or glitch. The Senior Consultant received a $75 order from someone they didn't know. They believe the order could have come from someone who was at a show they had recently attended. They will add the order to another wife's show so it can be boosted by $98.
ShelbyMichalek
Did the Home Office Lead system change or glitch? I know that's not likely, an I'm not complaining, but I just got a $75 order from someone I couldn't possibly know. I'm only a Senior Consultant, I'm pretty sure only Team Leaders and above get HO leads.

She opted out of me contacting her so I only know her first & last name but when I went to "facebook search" her I found her. She lives local to me (that's why I'm sure she's the one that ordered and not just another person with the same name on facebook) but that's all we have in common. No friends or groups in common. She's not a member of my fanpage either.

When I get back home (we're out of town) I'll see if I got her name on a drawing slip from a small vendor event I did recently but I don't know her at all!

I'm very happy for her order but I'm hoping I met her at that vendor fair so that I at least have an email address I can call to thank her!

This really made my day though!! A $75 order out of the blue!?! In case anyone's slightly curious, she ordered a food chopper, a microplane coarse grater and 5 islice. Sounds like she's buying Christmas gifts :D

Yay for you! Hopefully you can find her info so that you can at least tell her, "Thanks!" Congrats on your "out-of-the-blue" outside order!

She could have got your information from someone who was at a show! That always feels good!

wadesgirl said:
She could have got your information from someone who was at a show! That always feels good!

I would love to say that but I haven't done any shows in my area with anyone who wasn't a friend (meaning I knew all the guests as personal friends) and she wasn't a mutual friend of anyone on Facebook. After re-checking I realized she seems to have ties to the military community I'm part of and it's more than likely I met her at the vendor event. Which means it's very possible I have her email address at the very least. :)

It's funny because I've had a few random orders here and there, who opted out of contact, which I can understand..but they're missing out on my just being able to say "thank you very much"

You know I wonder if there is some sort of glitch going on, because I'm just a Senior Consultant and the other day I got contacted from a guy who works for a local radio station. He's in charge of this women's night event and they are looking for vendors. He said he went to the PC website and looked up for a local consultant and was given my contact info. It was very weird! Cool, though, but weird. ;)

WooHoo!I came home tonight to an e-mail for $98 ~ she lives one building over from us on the military base in Japan. Last month, she saw my van with the PC Logo, knocked on the door & asked hubby for a catalog. He gave her a F/W 2010! I didn't even know I still had F/W 2010 catalogs in the house!!! But she decided now is a good time to order. Luckily, I'm closing a catalog show for another wife on the base on the 15th, so I could add her order to that girl's show & boost her sales by $98! She'll be ecstatic when she sees my Facebook message! LOL

1. How do I know if the website is legitimate?

It is important to research the website and the seller before making any purchases. Look for customer reviews, contact information, and secure payment options. If the website seems suspicious or lacks important information, it may be best to avoid making a purchase.

2. Is it safe to enter my personal and payment information on the website?

Before entering any personal or payment information, make sure the website has a secure connection. You can check this by looking for a lock icon in the URL bar or making sure the URL starts with "https" instead of "http". It is also important to use a secure and trusted payment method, such as PayPal or a credit card with fraud protection.

3. What should I do if I receive a damaged or incorrect item?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, reach out to the seller immediately. Most websites have a customer service email or phone number that you can use to report any issues. Keep all communication and documentation in case you need to file a dispute or return the item.

4. What is the return and refund policy?

It is important to understand the return and refund policy of the website before making a purchase. Some websites may offer a full refund, while others may only offer store credit or exchanges. Make sure to read the policy carefully and contact the seller if you have any questions.

5. Can I trust the seller on the website?

It is always a risk to make a purchase from someone you don't know, but there are ways to determine if the seller is trustworthy. Look for customer reviews and ratings, as well as the seller's reputation on other websites or platforms. If the seller has a good track record, it is more likely that they can be trusted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • andrealynne719
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • beckysuem