• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Start Box Mystery: What's Inside the 0.00 Supply Order?

In summary, the Quick Start Box Mystery is a bundle of essential tools and supplies designed to help new consultants get started with their Pampered Chef business. It is available for purchase for $0.00 with a qualifying supply order and cannot be customized. It is available for all new consultants and will be shipped with their supply order within the estimated delivery time. Customer service can be contacted for any delivery concerns.
jrb0328
i was looking at the supply order, to see what was on it and saw that there is a quick start box on the supply order for 0.00. anyone know what that consists of?

jrb0328 said:
i was looking at the supply order, to see what was on it and saw that there is a quick start box on the supply order for 0.00. anyone know what that consists of?
Well, you have to be a director to purchase it - but it's all of the paperwork that comes with the new consultant kit. That way, when new recruits sign, they can get their paperwork going, and start passing out host packets, and studying the DVD's, etc.....while waiting for their products to arrive.

Only directors can order them, but anyone can use them. My director gave me one for my newest recruit to have - she is signing on Monday, but she's already passed out 5 host packets, and been to a show and used the observation sheet, and gotten her checking account set up....

My understanding is that it's the paperwork portion of the New Consultant's Kit. It is for you to give to your recruit to get them off and running the second they sign.The price is 0.00, but any that you haven't allocated (officially given to a recruit) by a certain point (end of the season, I believe), you are charged for.

1. What is the purpose of the Quick Start Box Mystery?

The Quick Start Box Mystery is designed to help new consultants get started with their Pampered Chef business by providing a variety of essential tools and supplies to support their first few parties or events.

2. How much does the Quick Start Box Mystery cost?

The Quick Start Box Mystery is available for purchase for $0.00 with a qualifying supply order. This means that when you place a supply order of a certain amount, you can add the Quick Start Box Mystery to your cart for no additional cost.

3. Can I choose what items are included in the Quick Start Box Mystery?

No, the contents of the Quick Start Box Mystery are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, the items are carefully chosen to provide a variety of helpful tools and supplies for new consultants.

4. Is the Quick Start Box Mystery available for all consultants?

Yes, the Quick Start Box Mystery is available for all new consultants who are placing a qualifying supply order. It is a great way for new consultants to get started on their business with some essential tools and supplies.

5. How long will it take for the Quick Start Box Mystery to be delivered?

The Quick Start Box Mystery will be shipped with your qualifying supply order and should arrive within the estimated delivery time for your order. If you have any questions or concerns about the delivery of your box, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • kuntrycook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
kam