• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Swapping Mystery Box Items - Need Cranberry Napkins!

In summary, the people at the table exchanged their mystery box contents. Debbie received a apron and hat, Carolyn received a trivet, Sandy received a bread crock and mug, and Ginge received a set of kids hat and aprons, a red trivet, and a 20th anniversary travel mug.
PamperChefCarol
Anyone want to continue to swap their mystery box stuff????

I need to inventory mine, but I am sure there might be something that someone is looking for.

I need cranberry napkins.

PamperChefCarol said:
Anyone want to continue to swap their mystery box stuff????

I need to inventory mine, but I am sure there might be something that someone is looking for.

I need cranberry napkins.

I have a set of the glitter napkin and a set of the vine guest towels. Also set of cranberry placemats.

I have an excel spreadsheet of all my stuff.

I dont have a spreadsheet, but I can trade!!

lol---I saw---ME TOO---

I didn't go so I don't have anything to trade...but I might purchase something if you send me your list. But you know, I do have some things in my "gift" closet that I could trade. I need to see what is in there...lol

I am interested to know what was in them this year. I love to get surprise boxes. I use that stuff for gifts and door prizes. Last year people got the lid/bowl for the rectangle baker...I would have loved to have another one, but didn't buy that box. So, if anyone has one I might be interested in purchasing it. I have a dear friend at church who chipped hers and she would love to have another one...good Christmas present.

I am going to check with my mini-cluster.

Right now I have more placemats than I could ever use ... NONE of which match my kitchen!

I do plan to give some to my cluster-mates, use some for gift baskets ... but may be looking to get rid of some things. I'll get back to you.

I would be interested in swapping. What are you looking for? What do you want to swap. Debbie [email protected]

I'm looking for the red/white kids apron and hat. I actually need two of them, but will settle for one. I got 3 boxes, with various stuff in there, none of which I'm totally attached to.

I'm also looking for any aprons I can get my hands on. Thanks everyone!

Jilly I just PM'd you. Ihave 4 sets of kids hat and aprons.

I have a red trivet thingie...2 nylon slice & serves, a patriotic basket liner...

I just got back but if you still need the glitter napkins I got 2 packs and 1 pack of ring holders.

I would like the 6 pack of hand lotion - should be getting my shipments tomorrow and will inventory mine then

dannyzmom said:
I have a red trivet thingie...2 nylon slice & serves, a patriotic basket liner...

Hey you must have gotten the same box as me!!

Kodeysmom said:
Hey you must have gotten the same box as me!!

I got my boxes on day 1 and it seemed everyone got the same thing in the $25 box. The $50 boxes varied.
I have a bunch of hunter green bread crocks, too...and an original DDB

All the memorabilia boxes had almost the same things as well....:cool:

I also have 2 -20th anniversary travel mugs

2-Halloween Cookie Cutters

...MAKE ME AN OFFER. Send me a PM

dannyzmom said:

Carolyn, you didn't manage to get rid of your trivets from the surprise boxes? LOL
I thought you were just going to leave them on the table! I actually got rid of the mini fluted stone in exchange for about 5 of the trivets..for one, I didn't want to pay to have that thing shipped home (it weighed a TON!) and I can always give the trivets away for host gifts!

Ginger428 said:
All the memorabilia boxes had almost the same things as well....:cool:

Heyya Ginge long time no chat!

Can you tell what was in the memo boxes? I am getting one from my Director since I couldn't make it this year! PM me if you want!

I'd love to purchase any vine towels - missed out on them during the JUne outlet (by mere hours I think) PLease email me if interested and price - I'm here loving summer in Montana

sandy

Ok ladies - I know this may sound dumb but how do I go about setting up my persona; info on the left - I am not a mystery person and I'd love to

thanks for your help -

Sandy

412683 said:
Ok ladies - I know this may sound dumb but how do I go about setting up my persona; info on the left - I am not a mystery person and I'd love to

thanks for your help -

Sandy

A little below the Chef Success logo at the top of the page is "User CP". Click on that & you'll be able to edit away. Welcome!

I will definately have to get some boxes next year when I go to conference. All of your goodies sound very interesting. :)

pchefjaime said:
I just got back but if you still need the glitter napkins I got 2 packs and 1 pack of ring holders.

Are the ring holders the napkin rings for the glitter set??

I have a patriotic basket liner
nylon slice and serve
Halloween my safety cutter
Halloween Cookie cutter set
Nylon Slotted spoon
Old style pizza cutter
Tile Towel Set

I am looking for the cranberry glitter napkins, rings, but I already have the runner.

thanks a bunch.

PS check out my last line in my signature.

Does anyone know what was in the $25 box? Our recruiter put on on our accout for us.

1. How many items can I swap in the mystery box?

You can swap up to 2 items in the mystery box. This allows for a fair exchange between participants and ensures everyone has a chance to receive new items.

2. Can I swap for any item I want?

No, you can only swap for items that are of equal or lesser value than the cranberry napkins. This helps to keep the swapping process fair for all participants.

3. What if I don't receive the items I wanted in the swap?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact items you want in the swap. However, we do our best to match participants based on their preferences and try to make the swapping process as fair as possible.

4. Can I participate in the swap if I don't have any cranberry napkins?

Yes, you can still participate in the swap even if you don't have any cranberry napkins. Simply let us know and we will assign you a different item of equal value to swap with.

5. How do I know if my swap has been successful?

If your swap has been successful, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of the items you will be exchanging. If you do not receive this email, please contact us for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shaneoq70
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • janezapchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies