• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tech Support - Having Problems Submitting Show!

In summary, Jackie called tech support and they had her do a manual update. The update messed up and the show is not submitting or transmitting. Laurie is hoping for the best.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
I have tried submitting a show several times, and it begins to transmit, goes through the "check for updates, then appying updates" and then the box disappears. The show is not submitting/transmitting and I'm going crazy over here!

I had a problem yesterday, called tech support and they had me do a manual update from CC....it did something weird and the tech told me it had never happened before, but then it looked like it was resolved. I do not want to wait til Monday if I can help it because the host is ready to sign NOW, and I can not apply kit credit until the show is submitted.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

close the program and try to update again. That's all you can do.

You may need to do a manual update to get things working again.

Go to CC, under the "managing your business" tab, then "my shows", and there you'll find a link for P3. On the P3 page, near the top on the left is a link for "Manual Update" (and there are instructions on that page for how to do the manual update).

Thanks you two. I did a manual update with the tech on Thursday, and that's what started the whole problem. Looks like my security system is blocking the update. Totally frustrating. I just did a backup on my flashdrive, used my desktop and submitted it that way. I'll have to call Tech Support on Monday and see if they can help.

Any news Laurie on this problem?

I had to uninstall the program, and re-install from CC. Once that was complete, I restored my info from the back up I had in my flash drive. Haven't tried to submit a show yet, so I can't say that it is fixed. = )

And the moral of this story is--remember to back up your files because you never know when the gremlins will strike.

LOL Jackie.....a most excellent point. =)

I hope for your sake the problem is fixed Laurie.

1. How do I submit a show?

To submit a show, go to our website and click on the "Host a Show" link. Fill out the necessary information and click "Submit." You will receive a confirmation email once your show has been successfully submitted.

2. Why am I having trouble submitting my show?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble submitting your show. Make sure you have filled out all the required information and that your internet connection is stable. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

3. Can I submit a show over the phone?

No, unfortunately we do not accept show submissions over the phone. Please use our website to submit your show or reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

4. How long does it take for a show to be approved?

Once you have submitted your show, it typically takes 24-48 hours for it to be approved. However, during peak periods it may take longer. If you have not received a confirmation email within 48 hours, please contact our customer support team for assistance.

5. Can I make changes to my submitted show?

Yes, you can make changes to your submitted show by logging into your account on our website and editing the show details. Please note that changes may affect the approval process and delay your show's submission. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer support team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pjpamchef