1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need Tech Support - Having Problems Submitting Show!

1. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I have tried submitting a show several times, and it begins to transmit, goes through the "check for updates, then appying updates" and then the box disappears. The show is not submitting/transmitting and I'm going crazy over here!

I had a problem yesterday, called tech support and they had me do a manual update from CC....it did something weird and the tech told me it had never happened before, but then it looked like it was resolved. I do not want to wait til Monday if I can help it because the host is ready to sign NOW, and I can not apply kit credit until the show is submitted.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

close the program and try to update again. That's all you can do.

Jul 18, 2009
  3. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

You may need to do a manual update to get things working again.

Go to CC, under the "managing your business" tab, then "my shows", and there you'll find a link for P3. On the P3 page, near the top on the left is a link for "Manual Update" (and there are instructions on that page for how to do the manual update).

4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Thanks you two. I did a manual update with the tech on Thursday, and that's what started the whole problem. Looks like my security system is blocking the update. Totally frustrating. I just did a backup on my flashdrive, used my desktop and submitted it that way. I'll have to call Tech Support on Monday and see if they can help.

5. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Any news Laurie on this problem?

6. Jolie_Paradoxe

I had to uninstall the program, and re-install from CC. Once that was complete, I restored my info from the back up I had in my flash drive. Haven't tried to submit a show yet, so I can't say that it is fixed. = )

7. JackieBozeman

JackieBozeman Member Gold Member

And the moral of this story is--remember to back up your files because you never know when the gremlins will strike.

Jul 22, 2009
  8. Jolie_Paradoxe

LOL Jackie.....a most excellent point. =)

9. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I hope for your sake the problem is fixed Laurie.

Have something to add?