• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi- Some Technical Problems at Ho Today

In summary, the technical problems at Ho Today include slow website loading times, error messages, and difficulties accessing certain features on the website. These problems have been occurring for the past week with intermittent issues before that. The technical team is working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible, but there is no estimated time for when they will be completely resolved. There is a possibility that these problems may affect customer orders or payments, but the team is working to minimize any impact. Customers can stay updated on the status of these technical problems by checking the Ho Today website or contacting customer support.
chefann
Gold Member
I just got off the phone with a very nice fella in the Tech dept. I had called because I'm trying to submit a show and kept getting "your submission has failed" messages. Apparently, there's a glitch on the HO end of things, but it's not affecting all users. They hope to have it fixed later today.

So if you're having a problem submitting shows today, try again after 4 pm CDT, and do a program update first.

that explains things! I've been trying for like a half hour and just came here to take a break.Thanks, Ann!

...and who says it doesn't help your business to be on CS? ;)

I am one of those that it affected (never thought to post it here). They had several of us send our data bases so they could find the bug.

Just reopened my P3 and it updated again. The show went through this time so it is fixed!

You know, this is the second update that messed up my program since I switched over to P3 in March - had to send the data base both times. That never happened with PP. Why can't they test better before giving us those updates? Am I the only one totally annoyed by the constant updates?

BethCooks4U said:
Am I the only one totally annoyed by the constant updates?

No, you are not. I am too.

The might be annoying but not as annoying as having to remember to update monthly with PP - I find it easier to have P3 remind me then having to remember myself!

Related to Fyi- Some Technical Problems at Ho Today

1. What are the technical problems that are currently happening at Ho Today?

The technical problems at Ho Today include slow website loading times, error messages when trying to place orders, and difficulties accessing certain features on the website.

2. How long have these technical problems been occurring?

The technical problems at Ho Today have been occurring for the past week, with intermittent issues before that.

3. Is there an estimated time for when these technical problems will be resolved?

The technical team at Ho Today is working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible, but there is currently no estimated time for when they will be completely resolved.

4. Will these technical problems affect my orders or payments?

There is a possibility that these technical problems may affect your orders or payments, but the team at Ho Today is working to minimize any impact on customer orders.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of these technical problems?

You can stay updated on the status of these technical problems by checking the Ho Today website for any updates or contacting customer support for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Debbieskk