• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late Show Submission: Tips for Dealing with Technical Difficulties

That is correct. The show will go on your June paycheck, and it will count towards your total sales for that month.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Anyone ever submit a show AFTER the end of month cutoff by a few minutes and were able to have home office go back have it count for the month? Everything was fine. Submitting shows and got to my last show to submit and P3 decides to shut down on me for no particular reason. No other programs on my computer just P3!!! Took forever to reload and so needless to say show was submitted a few minutes late. I'm SO frustrated right now as I really needed this show to count! Not for TPC or anything like that but for something just as important....MONEY!

I've never heard of PC "turning back the hands of time", but it couldn't hurt to call them on Monday.

Sorry this happened to you! I got my show submitted just a few minutes before midnight. Completely forgot about it, and it had to go in as it was an April catty show.

Good luck!

This happened to me last month w/ a $1400 show. HO laughed when I called and asked, but I would still try you never know.

pamperedalf said:
This happened to me last month w/ a $1400 show. HO laughed when I called and asked, but I would still try you never know.
Did P3 shut down on you too?

This program, although I like the features and all but I can't stand the auto updates it does a lot of times when I'm in the middle of something. It has also just shut down and restarts itself at times for no particular reason. :yuck:

i also was submitting a show and it showed it was recieved 6/1 which i so didn't need i also needed the paycheck on the 8th. plus i had a few orders with the pink stuff, i should still get that though correct?

I had a similiar issue happen ( I am still a Pampered Partner girl) when I was trying to submit, I missed it by only like 4-5 minutes due to technical issues with my computer. I emailed home office as soon as I submitted the show, and I got a nice email kindly stating the rules that anything after 12:00 pm would go towards the following month.

You can always try, it couldn't hurt, but I just wouldn't get your expectations up too much. . . .

Good luck!

ChefDella, you're most likely out of luck on the commission, but the pink products will be fine.

They won't change it. Don't waste your breath.The only time they did is when PC was having server issues and nothing would go in.

I know that HO can retro adjust your show to a different month, but the circumstances are subject to the discretion of HO. I had a show entered by the end of the month but there was a discrepancy in my show. Although it transmitted successfully, it couldn't be processed. HO fixed it but when they did, they changed the date of the show to the next month and it screwed up my numbers. I insisted they retro adjust the date and they did - and sent me a check for the commission difference.

smspamperedchef said:

This program, although I like the features and all but I can't stand the auto updates it does a lot of times when I'm in the middle of something. It has also just shut down and restarts itself at times for no particular reason. :yuck:

I hate that! Really now, how many updates do we need in 1 day?! I think I must have one every time I am using P3.:yuck:

There are 10s of thousands of consultants. If they started making exceptions they would be so swamped that they would never get anything else done.

That being said, they are very fair to us. Submit your case.

Then accept whatever they decide. You will get paid a couple weeks later at worse.

I had a question about commissions that kind of relates to this thread. I have a May show that is going to submit on Monday (6/2). It would have put me over the next commission level of May sales, but I could't get the host to make up her mind on what she's buying in time.

But if I understand it right -- even though it's a May show, it will go on June paycheck -- does that mean that it counts on my June sales for SAT?

IAmChefJ said:
I had a question about commissions that kind of relates to this thread. I have a May show that is going to submit on Monday (6/2). It would have put me over the next commission level of May sales, but I could't get the host to make up her mind on what she's buying in time.

But if I understand it right -- even though it's a May show, it will go on June paycheck -- does that mean that it counts on my June sales for SAT?

Only June parties will count towards June SAT. Something dated in May will not count for SAT even if submitted in June.

crystalscookingnow said:
Only June parties will count towards June SAT. Something dated in May will not count for SAT even if submitted in June.
That's right. It won't count for the SAT sales but it will count for your total sales in June on your commission check.

Got it. That is confusing, so thanks for explaining it to me!

J.

smspamperedchef said:

My computer crashed, not sure if it was P3 related or just the computer.

Will try and plead my case in the AM. Just frustrated that's all. Not trying to get rules changes or anything. I always say it never hurts to ask especially if there was a specific problem. Just was wondering if HO has ever done that

Related to Late Show Submission: Tips for Dealing with Technical Difficulties

What is the deadline for submitting a Pampered Chef show order?

The deadline for submitting a Pampered Chef show order is typically 2-3 days before the show date. This gives our consultants enough time to process the orders and ensure timely delivery.

What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting a show order?

If you miss the deadline for submitting a show order, you can still submit it late. However, there may be a delay in delivery as our consultants may need additional time to process the order.

Is there a fee for submitting a show order late?

No, there is no fee for submitting a show order late. However, we do recommend submitting orders before the deadline to ensure timely delivery and avoid any potential delays.

Can I make changes to a show order after the deadline?

Yes, you can make changes to a show order after the deadline. However, please note that this may cause a delay in delivery and some items may not be available. We recommend making all necessary changes before the deadline.

How do I submit a show order late?

To submit a show order late, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be able to assist you with submitting the order and provide an estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • katiemoser