• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My PC Show Submission Counted for November? | Help Calm My Nerves!

In summary, Kate says that as long as you submitted the show with a nov date before dec 5th, you will be fine. She also says that if the show hasn't shown up by now, or if the IPT showed no commissionable sales, then you should call HO.
apriljc
I submitted a show on Dec 3rd and when I go to CC it still says Received. Would you be worried? I have only been with PC for 6 months and have never submitted a show that late in the month. I want it to count towards Nov so I submitted on the 3rd so it will count, right? Please help calm my nerves!

You are totally fine! If it hadn't shown up by now, or if the IPT showed no commissionable sales, then you should call HO.

Tjanks Kate. I think I just get too excited about the order getting shipped. This host is going to have a lot of boxes going out so I can hardly wait to see how many.

I've had it still say recieved a few days after submitting it and then the boxes are on my door step that same day. I think that they may not update things sometimes and UPS doesn't enter it or something.

I submitted on the night of the 3rd as well, and it took FOREVER to even show up as received! Now it's stuck on picking. I'm sure they must be just swamped. (Plus they've had snowstorms to deal with as well.)

I submitted a show on the December 1st and it just shipped! Maybe with everyone trying to submit by the 5th for the Sell-a-thon, they were swamped! :)

april

as long as you submitted the show with a nov date before dec 5th you'll be fine. I think one of my recruits is going to miss the sellathon by $30 becuase she didn't change her ind order that she submitted on the 5th to a dec date and now she is that much short!!!!!!!!! stinks royally!

as a superstarter there are sooo many different dates to remember for each type of incentive--it really gets confusing! I had another recruit that I had to walk thru every incentive that she would/could be eligible for and make sure she was going to submit on time, etc. How confusing for the newbies!!!!! If I have to double check after 12 years!!!

tough lessons to learn..........

Related to Is My PC Show Submission Counted for November? | Help Calm My Nerves!

1. Is my show submission counted for November?

Yes, all show submissions for the month of November will be counted towards the total for that month.

2. How do I know if my show submission has been counted?

You will receive a confirmation email from our team within 24-48 hours of submitting your show. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I submit more than one show for the month of November?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows for the month of November. Each show will count towards your total for that month.

4. Can I submit a show that took place before November?

No, only shows that took place in the month of November will be counted towards your total for that month.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my show for November?

Yes, all show submissions for the month of November must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the last day of the month in order to be counted towards your total for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • smspamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • ashleypc