• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for Show Agenda Organization Tips!

In summary, having a hard-copy checklist is a useful tool for staying organized and on track during your shows, especially when dealing with a lively and talkative group. It will also make your shows more duplicatable and appealing to potential business partners.
Chef Mary Rose
Sigh...

I try to remember to do EVERYTHING but find that if I have a "rowdie" group, it's tough to stay on track! :rolleyes:

Last night's show was a prime example. The host had 12 guests (but two left early). They were highly talkative and obviously enjoying each other's company. But the show felt so disorganized to me. Here's how I do my shows:

- Introduction & Thanking Host (give host her Thank You Gift which is a Season's Best)

- Explanation of Host & Guest Specials for the month and future months

- Explanation of Host Benefits

- Answer questions at that point if there are any

- Head to the kitchen to prepare recipe

- Include guests in preparation

- While recipe is cooking/baking, I explain the Business Opportunity. I've also started to set the timer for 2 minutes and have people ask me questions about the business. If they ask, they get an extra door prize slip.

- Eat the prepared recipe, socialize, and I head to a quiet area to do my full-service checkout.

Does anyone have a hard-copy of a checklist they keep before them to stay on track? For instance, because last night's group was so lively, I was distracted and forgot to do the door prize! And because most people were talking, I wasn't able to really explain the Business Opportunity except to a small group of people. I did ask a few but I just felt scattered!

I really want to get more organized and have a SYSTEM in place! I know the more "duplicatable" my shows are, the more attractive they will be to someone considering the business.

Any help will be much appreciated! :)

Yes, having a hard-copy checklist is a great way to stay on track and ensure that you’re covering everything in each show. You can make your own list of the steps you want to cover, or you can use resources from your company to help you. Some companies offer ready-made checklists that you can print out and use directly, while others provide online tools that allow you to create your own personalized checklist. Having a checklist will help you stay organized and focused during each show, and it will ensure that you don’t miss anything important.

Thanks!I completely understand how rowdy groups can throw off your game! It sounds like you have a great structure in place for your shows, but if you're feeling disorganized, here are a few tips:1. Create a checklist: This can be a simple list of the key things you want to cover during your show. You can even create a template on your computer and print it out before each show. Cross off each item as you cover it, so you don't forget anything.2. Use a timer: Setting a timer can help keep you on track and make sure you don't spend too much time on one activity. For example, set a timer for 10 minutes for the recipe demonstration, then another 10 minutes for the business opportunity discussion.3. Practice: The more you do your show, the more comfortable you will become with the flow and timing. Practicing with friends or family can also help you refine your show and find areas where you may need to improve.4. Have a backup plan: If your group is particularly rowdy, have a couple of backup activities in mind that you can use to keep them engaged. This could be an icebreaker game, a fun product quiz, or even a quick demonstration of a new product.5. Don't be afraid to redirect: If you find yourself getting off track, don't be afraid to gently redirect the conversation back to the topic at hand. For example, if everyone is talking about their kids, you could say something like "That's so great to hear, let's get back to our discussion about the business opportunity."Remember, it's okay if your show doesn't go perfectly every time. The most important thing is to be genuine, engaging, and have fun with your guests. Your enthusiasm will be contagious, and they will remember the positive experience they had at your show. Good luck!

1. How can I create an organized show agenda?

To create an organized show agenda, start by identifying the key points you want to cover during the demonstration. Then, break these points down into smaller segments and assign a time frame for each segment. You can also use a show outline provided by Pampered Chef or create your own using a spreadsheet or printable template.

2. How do I make sure I cover all the important information during the show?

One helpful tip is to use visual aids such as posters or slides to keep you on track and ensure you cover all the important information. You can also create a checklist of key points to refer to during the demonstration. Practice your agenda beforehand to familiarize yourself with the flow of the presentation and make any necessary adjustments.

3. What can I do to keep my show agenda organized during the demonstration?

During the demonstration, it is important to stay organized and on track. One helpful tip is to use a timer or stopwatch to keep track of the time for each segment. You can also use cue cards or notes to remind you of key points to cover. Be sure to engage with your audience and allow time for questions and interactions.

4. How can I incorporate new products into my show agenda?

When incorporating new products into your show agenda, be sure to highlight the key features and benefits of the product. You can also include a demonstration or recipe using the new product to showcase its versatility and usefulness. Don't forget to leave time for questions and allow guests to try the product.

5. What should I do if my show agenda falls behind schedule?

If your show agenda falls behind schedule, don't panic. Take a few deep breaths and assess the situation. You can either adjust the time frame for each segment or skip over less important points to ensure you cover the most essential information. Remember to stay calm and engage with your audience to keep the demonstration on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Mary Rose
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered2007