• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Network Group That Works! National Organization

In summary, Jennifer recommends LeTip International, a membership-based professional organization that holds weekly meetings for members to pass qualified business tips. The unique aspect of this networking opportunity is that members get to know each other well and can train them to be their "sales force." Meetings are held at 7am or noon, and guests are allowed to attend twice before deciding to join. Membership fees are around $365 for the first year and $200 for the second year, with opportunities to sponsor others and reduce dues. Jennifer also mentions that she is the current president of her chapter and highly recommends the experience. She also mentions specific meetings in the Denver area looking for a Pampered Chef representative. When joining, be sure to mention Jennifer as your sponsor.
cookingwithjennifer@gmail
Hi Everyone,

I have been having such success with my networking group I wanted to pass this information along!

LeTip International is a membership based professional organization of business people from all different categories who meet once a week to pass qualified "tips". I have been involved for about 10 months and have booked several shows and had many orders from building relationships there.

What makes it different from other network opportunities is that you get to see the same people so you can really train them to be your "sales force" they get to know what you do really well and understand what a good "lead" is for you.

Check out this website to see if there is a meeting near you http://www.letip.com/

Meetings are either 7am or Noon and you can visit twice before deciding if it's for you or not, and the really great part is you can PASS YOUR BUSINESS CARDS as a GUEST!!

The cost is about $365 for the first year, then $200 the second year with opportunities to sponsor other people and reduce your membership dues.

Please remember to tell them who invited you as a guest!! I get credit no matter where you join, so help yourself to increase sales, and help me by putting my name as your "sponsor"

Let me know if you have questions.. I'm now the president of my chapter, I can't say enough positive things about my experience so far!! If you are in the Denver area there are several meetings looking for a Pampered Chef person. Tuesdays Noon Wheatridge, and 7am Thursdays Broomfield for sure!!

Thanks,
Jennifer Ferguson
Independent Future Director
(303) 525-3218
[email protected] :)

Thanks Jennifer this sounds very interesting. Do you have any advice for those of us making a first visit, or joining? TIA Laurel

Dear Jennifer,Thank you for sharing your experience with LeTip International. It sounds like a fantastic networking opportunity and I'm glad to hear that it has been successful for you. I will definitely check out the website and see if there are any meetings near me. It's great that you can visit twice before deciding to become a member, and I appreciate the information about the membership dues and sponsorship opportunities. I'm also happy to hear that you are now the president of your chapter - congratulations! I will keep you in mind if I have any questions. Thanks again for sharing and I wish you continued success with LeTip! Best,

1. What is the purpose of Network Group That Works! National Organization?

Network Group That Works! National Organization is a professional networking group that aims to connect individuals and businesses in order to build meaningful relationships and facilitate business growth.

2. How do I become a member of Network Group That Works! National Organization?

To become a member of Network Group That Works! National Organization, you can visit our website and fill out the membership application form or contact your local chapter for more information.

3. What are the benefits of joining Network Group That Works! National Organization?

As a member of Network Group That Works! National Organization, you will have access to networking events, educational workshops, and resources to help you grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other professionals and expand your network.

4. Is there a cost to join Network Group That Works! National Organization?

Yes, there is a membership fee to join Network Group That Works! National Organization. The fee varies depending on your local chapter and membership level. Please visit our website or contact your local chapter for more information.

5. Can I attend Network Group That Works! National Organization events without being a member?

Non-members are welcome to attend select events hosted by Network Group That Works! National Organization. However, becoming a member will give you access to exclusive events and resources, as well as discounts on event registration fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • adnoel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • DanielleQ