• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Office Organization: Tips for Organizing Your Workspace in One Day"

In summary, this conversation discusses the benefits of organizing one's office and suggests some methods for doing so.
pckrissy
Does anyone have the file..How to Organize Your Office in One Day? I have been looking through the files and haven't found it..I thought I had it saved in my email files and can't find it there either...do you see why I need it!!!

If you have it and can post it or send it to me I'd greatly appreciate it..I am desperate for some organization help and then some!:yuck:

My email is kwalker831@verizon. net

Umm... yeah... there might... just might... not saying there would... but MIGHT be another consultant somewhere... out there... that could benefit from such a file too...

So, like... thanks in advance... on behalf of that consultant who may or may not exist... if you're able to post such a wonderous thing.

I have it, haven't used it yet but I have it :angel:

Attachments

• Get Your Business Organized in a Day.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 585
THANK YOU! I am going to do this before September so once my son starts Kindergarten I can effectively take advantage of the time he is out...bc right now I can't even see my desk..no wonder NOTHING gets accomplished and I can't stay focused! I am working in a disaster!!
Good luck to anyone else looking to get organized!!!

I sure could benefit, too. Now can I fit this into painting the kitchen, dining room, main bathroom, getting my room ready @ school, weeding some more, etc......

Thanks for sharing!

No problem, I got it off here a couple of weeks ago, I dont remember who posted it originally. It looks like really good advice, maybe one of these days I will use it:eek:

I need to do this too!! My office is upstairs and a disaster. I sit on the couch on my laptop to do everything b/c the office is too overwhelming for me!!

Thank you for this I've been looking for a system to make sure I keep track of everything.

pampered.chris said:
I need to do this too!! My office is upstairs and a disaster. I sit on the couch on my laptop to do everything b/c the office is too overwhelming for me!!

ME TOO!!! But this is not good bc I have stuff everywhere..upstairs, downstairs:eek: i feel like i am doing twice the work to finish the simpliest thing! I have a 5 yr old and 4 month old and with a disorganized office I feel like I get nothing done...I can't wait to organize my office..I will feel like a new person :)

Hmm. This doesn't tell what to do with the stack of empty Diet Mt. Dew cans on my desk...

:D

Thanks for sharing! Now who wants to come over and show me how it's done?

I have done this, and it is working incredibly!!!! I love being able to put my hand on what I need. When I am ready to make booking calls, I just grab that binder, when I am host coaching, I grab that binder. LOVE IT!!!!

most of the ideas are great. too many binders for me though. the PC calendar i think is perfect to keep bookings/potential bookings/recruiting/super starter info. for me - if that information is in a binder, i wont think to look at it as often as i should. i can put someones name & number on a certain date in the future & know that i need to call them that day. i look at my calendar everyday.

but i think everything else i either will implement or have already implemented. right now is the perfect time too - back to school supplies are cheap!

1. How can I organize my office quickly?

One way to quickly organize your office is to start by decluttering your desk and work area. Get rid of any unnecessary items and only keep the essentials. Then, group similar items together and designate specific areas for them. Utilize storage containers or organizers to keep your desk clean and organized.

2. What are some tips for organizing paperwork?

To organize paperwork, it's important to have a designated filing system. Use labels and folders to keep different types of documents separate and easily accessible. You can also digitize important documents to save space and reduce clutter. Make sure to regularly go through and discard any outdated or unnecessary paperwork.

3. How can I maximize storage space in my office?

There are several ways to maximize storage space in your office. Utilize vertical storage options such as shelves or file cabinets. Use drawer organizers to keep smaller items organized and easily accessible. Consider using wall-mounted organizers or pegboards to free up desk space. You can also invest in furniture that doubles as storage, such as a desk with built-in shelves or cabinets.

4. What is the best way to maintain an organized office?

The key to maintaining an organized office is to make it a habit. Take a few minutes at the end of each day to declutter and put things back in their designated spots. Set aside time each week to go through paperwork and discard anything that is no longer needed. Regularly reassess your storage and organization systems to see if they need to be adjusted.

5. How can I organize my electronic files and folders?

Start by creating a clear and consistent naming system for your electronic files and folders. This will make it easier to find and access specific documents. Use folders and subfolders to keep related files together. Regularly go through and delete any outdated or unnecessary files. Consider using cloud storage or external hard drives to save space on your computer's hard drive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • purpampchef