• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the DSWA Yuba Sutter Chapter for Networking, Training, and Fun!

In summary, the DSWA Yuba Sutter Chapter is a local chapter of the Direct Selling Women's Alliance (DSWA) that provides networking opportunities, training, and fun events for members in the direct selling industry. Anyone is welcome to join as a member, regardless of the company or products they represent. The chapter offers monthly networking events, workshops, and training sessions on various topics related to sales, marketing, and business strategies. You can become a member by attending an event and signing up on the spot or by joining online through the DSWA website. Joining the chapter provides access to valuable resources, support, and the opportunity to connect with other professionals in the industry.
linojackie
The DSWA now has a chapter in Yuba Sutter!!
We meet at Round Table Pizza in Marysville the 3rd Tues of the month.
This is a membership group but you can attend 2 meetings before deciding to join. Monthly meeting dues are $10 for members and $15 for non members checking it out. There will be raffle prizes etc during the meetings... tons of info and fun! From 6:30 till 7pm is networking time... meeting starts prompty at 7 and ends at 9pm. Once a month there is a "Shining Star" and she gets to display her business, with catalogs etc and take orders. She gets to discuss her business, do a raffle or game with a prize.... etc. DSWA has a rule of NO recruiting of other members for your company. It is a safe place to bring team members for training and not worry they will be recruited.
There is training at the meetings as well as online training and resources. This is fun.. and will really be great for your business!!!!!!!!!
For more info, pm or emal me

Are they exclusive (only one person per business?)

That sounds like a great opportunity! I've been looking for a local chapter of the DSWA to join. I love that they have a rule against recruiting members for your own company - it creates a safe and supportive environment for everyone. I'll definitely try to make it to the next meeting and see if it's a good fit for me. Thanks for sharing the information!

1. What is the DSWA Yuba Sutter Chapter?

The DSWA Yuba Sutter Chapter is a local chapter of the Direct Selling Women's Alliance (DSWA), a global organization that supports and empowers women in the direct selling industry. The chapter provides networking opportunities, training, and fun events for members to connect and grow their businesses.

2. Who can join the DSWA Yuba Sutter Chapter?

The chapter is open to anyone in the direct selling industry, regardless of the company or products they represent. Both men and women are welcome to join as members.

3. What types of events and training does the chapter offer?

The chapter hosts monthly networking events, as well as workshops and training sessions on topics such as sales techniques, social media marketing, and business strategies. There are also fun events planned throughout the year, such as vendor fairs and social outings.

4. How can I become a member of the DSWA Yuba Sutter Chapter?

To become a member, you can attend one of our events and sign up on the spot, or you can visit the DSWA website and join online. Membership dues are affordable and provide access to all chapter events and resources.

5. What are the benefits of joining the DSWA Yuba Sutter Chapter?

By joining the chapter, you will have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the direct selling industry, gain valuable knowledge and skills through training and workshops, and have fun while growing your business. You will also have the support and resources of a global organization behind you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithjennifer@gmail
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • Saturday Gourmet