• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Denver Opportunity- Big Bridal Show

In summary, the "Denver Opportunity- Big Bridal Show" is a large event showcasing various products and services related to weddings and bridal parties. It will take place on Saturday, June 15th at the Denver Convention Center with a $10 admission fee (or $8 if registered online beforehand). Attendees can expect to find special deals and promotions from vendors and are encouraged to bring friends and family members involved in the wedding planning process.
cookingwithjennifer@gmail
Hi Everyone,

I have an opportunity for one person in the Denver area to join myself and 4 other consultants in a booth at a very large Bridal Expo on March 4th at the Adams Mark Hotel Downtown. The show is from Noon-4pm and setup will begin at 8am. Contact me if you are interested.

Jennifer Ferguson
Independent Future Director
(303) 525-3218

Might be good for a team member of mine...How much?

$178 per person, covers everything, tables, linens, name badges, and signage. We will be giving Seasons Best cookbooks to every bride that starts a registry so bringing those and catalogs should be all that is needed. I'd be happy to share more details by email or phone if you want to have them call me!

Thanks!
Jennifer

Cook, I sent you a pm as I wasn't able to email you. Hopefully I can get you guys hooked up Thanks for the opportunity

Hi Jennifer,Thank you for sharing this exciting opportunity with our team! I am definitely interested in joining you and the other consultants at the Bridal Expo on March 4th. It sounds like a great chance to showcase our products and connect with potential customers.I am familiar with the Adams Mark Hotel and I am available for setup at 8am on the day of the expo. Please let me know if there is any specific information or materials I should bring for the booth.Looking forward to working with you and the other consultants at the expo!Best,

What is the "Denver Opportunity- Big Bridal Show" all about?

The "Denver Opportunity- Big Bridal Show" is a large event that showcases various products and services related to weddings and bridal parties. It is a great opportunity for vendors to connect with potential customers and for attendees to find everything they need for their special day in one place.

When and where is the "Denver Opportunity- Big Bridal Show" taking place?

This event will be held on Saturday, June 15th at the Denver Convention Center. The show will start at 10am and end at 4pm, giving attendees plenty of time to browse and shop.

Is there an admission fee for the "Denver Opportunity- Big Bridal Show"?

Yes, there is a $10 admission fee for the show. However, if you register online before the event, you can save $2 off the admission fee.

Will there be any special deals or promotions at the "Denver Opportunity- Big Bridal Show"?

Absolutely! Many vendors will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions specifically for attendees of the show. This is a great opportunity to save money on your wedding planning.

Can I bring friends or family members to the "Denver Opportunity- Big Bridal Show"?

Of course! We encourage you to bring along anyone who may be involved in the wedding planning process, such as your partner, parents, or bridesmaids. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • pampermeplease
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookingwithjennifer@gmail