• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Eek: Hello! I'm Trying to Close and Submit My First Show in P3.

ok! I helped myself! LOl.....I finally clicked in the right spot to place my debit card payment for the show! now I'm just curious about the other issue.You are right...if person A overpaid by $5 and person B underpaid by $5 (because of whatever reason) you will get a flag on that. It's just so you are aware that not every order was paid for exactly. As long as you know what's going on, and that it all equals out, you are fine! It's just a nice safeguard in the program for us!Also, if you have the host pay for a few outside orders (which means she "overpaid" what
melindag
:eek: Hello! I'm trying to close and submit my first show in P3. I've receive the last of my checks from the host today...have gone in and entered those payments....have triple checked those payments. But when I click on Finish - there are 2 alerts. 1) There are one or more orders with missing payments or payments that do not equal the total amount of the order and 2)Outstanding balance due on show. Enter consultant or guest payments.

I'm guessing #2 is where I enter the amount to hit either my PC debit or credit card.....but I can't find where to do that. And I can't understand where the discrepancy is under number 1....there were a few orders that had multiple checks applied to them....but everything has balanced back to zero.

Anybody able to help me think through this?

thanks
Melinda

ok! I helped myself! LOl.....I finally clicked in the right spot to place my debit card payment for the show! now I'm just curious about the other issue.

Melinda

weird.... I submitted the show....P3 told me the submission failed - but yet over in the tab where my shows are listed it says it was submitted with a date and time stamp in the received by home office column.

I think I better call them and make sure it got there.

Melinda

well I just got off the phone with home office and they confirmed that they received my show. She also said that other consultants have reported the same problem and suggested I talk to tech support. So I will do that....but wanted to share here too!

Melinda

melindag said:
ok! I helped myself! LOl.....I finally clicked in the right spot to place my debit card payment for the show! now I'm just curious about the other issue.
Melinda

You are right...if person A overpaid by $5 and person B underpaid by $5 (because of whatever reason) you will get a flag on that. It's just so you are aware that not every order was paid for exactly. As long as you know what's going on, and that it all equals out, you are fine! It's just a nice safeguard in the program for us!

Also, if you have the host pay for a few outside orders (which means she "overpaid" what P3 says she owes) it will flag that as well. That scenerio happens a lot to me, but I want to enter in what they ACTUALLY paid me on their own payment screen. (Hope that makes sense!!)

yeah, makes sense (now!) - just didn't make sense at the time because I was seeing zero balances. Thank goodness it all worked out. I think I was also just a little nervous since it was my first one to submit with P3.
Melinda

I have had the same problem with P3 saying that my show did not submit, and then it shows received. Glad you figured it all out!

hopefully they will get that fixed in an update soon

Melinda

1. How do I close my first show in P3?

To close your first show in P3, click on the "Close Show" button at the bottom of the page. This will bring you to a confirmation page where you can review all the details of your show before submitting it. Once you are ready, click on the "Submit Show" button to officially close your show.

2. Can I make changes to my show after I have closed and submitted it?

Unfortunately, once you have closed and submitted your show in P3, you will no longer be able to make changes to it. It is important to review all the details before submitting to ensure everything is accurate.

3. How do I know if my show has been successfully closed and submitted?

After you have clicked on the "Submit Show" button, you will receive a confirmation message that your show has been successfully submitted. You will also receive an email confirmation with all the details of your closed show.

4. Can I still add orders to my show after it has been closed and submitted?

No, once a show has been closed and submitted in P3, you will no longer be able to add orders to it. If you have additional orders, you can either add them to a new show or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Is there a deadline for closing and submitting my show in P3?

Yes, there is a deadline for closing and submitting your show in P3. This deadline is set by your Pampered Chef consultant and can vary. It is important to communicate with your consultant to ensure you meet the deadline and receive your orders on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76