• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Dumb Question, but I'm Tired!!

In summary, Pampered Chef products can be used in the microwave and dishwasher, but it's important to check the label or instructions for specific guidelines. Knives should be sharpened with a Pampered Chef sharpener or by a professional, avoiding a sharpening steel. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Most items can be returned within one year for a full refund or exchange, with the exception of personalized and consumable items.
sarahlegare
So, I don't get many orders on my PWS & I just got one~wahoo! It's for a show I have going on & the guest is paying w a cc. I have to manually enter it into P3, right?? I think all the other orders, I've have to contact the buyer for a payment. I just want to make sure she doesn't get charged twice/have 2 of everything!! HELP, please....I feel so dumb! :eek: :eek:

You will need to go to "Work with your shows" section of your pws. Her order will be there uner Web Orders. You will need to get her cc info & then manually enter the entire order in P3.

Individual pws orders will be charged & shipped by PC>

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks Stacy~that's what I thought, but when in doubt....
I knew I could come here and get the answer right away!! I LOVE this site!!

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Yes, most of our products are microwave-safe. However, we recommend checking the product's label or instructions for any specific guidelines.

2. Can I put Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but it's important to check the product's label or instructions for any specific care guidelines. Some items may need to be hand-washed to maintain their quality.

3. How do I sharpen my Pampered Chef knives?

We recommend using a Pampered Chef knife sharpener or taking your knives to a professional knife sharpener. Avoid using a sharpening steel as it may damage the blade.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at my house?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant to schedule a party.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return most items within one year of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized and consumable items are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Becca_in_MD