• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contact Question- Please Help:)

In summary, a contact question is a type of inquiry made to a company, organization, or individual to obtain information or assistance. To ask a contact question, you can send an email, make a phone call, or fill out a contact form on the organization's website. It is important to ask contact questions to gather necessary information and receive assistance. Multiple contact questions can be asked at once, but it is recommended to focus on one main question at a time. The response time for a contact question may vary and it is best to check the organization's policy or follow up if no response is received within a reasonable timeframe.
KCPChef
Hello!!!! I am trying to work smarter and not harder!~ HAHAHA I have been in a major slump and am going back and entering in contacts from last month to get caught up! Question is: - Everything is in P3 and then synced with online for the Website Customer Connection- is there anywhere to export the contacts then into Google or something so that they sync with my blackberry and email? Just curious. Wanted to ask before I went and re-typed everything again!!! Thanks so much!!!

There is an "Export" function in P3 that puts your contacts into a .csv file, which you can then import into Google.

Thank you sooo much!!!! It worked perfectly :) YAY for no double work :) Thanks!:)

1. What is a contact question?

A contact question is a type of inquiry made to a company, organization, or individual for the purpose of obtaining information or assistance.

2. How do I ask a contact question?

To ask a contact question, you can send an email, make a phone call, or fill out a contact form on the organization's website. Make sure to be clear and concise in your question and include any relevant information.

3. Why is it important to ask contact questions?

Asking contact questions allows you to gather necessary information and receive assistance from the relevant parties. It also helps to clarify any doubts or concerns you may have.

4. Can I ask multiple contact questions at once?

Yes, you can ask multiple contact questions at once. However, it is recommended to focus on one main question at a time to ensure a clear and direct response.

5. How long does it take to receive a response to a contact question?

The response time may vary depending on the organization and the complexity of the question. It is best to check the organization's response time policy or follow up with them if you do not receive a response within a reasonable timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Sheila