• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting show, guest hasn't paid

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I am getting ready to submit a catty show I threw together. I have one friend who ordered an ice cream dipper. She is on vacation and is going to pay me when she gets home. So how should I handle that w/ P3? Do I pay for it under my host order payment tab? I want to pay for it w/ my consultant credit card, but don't know if I can enter it in there and also at the end for submitting the show. Should I click "consultant gift"? That just seems wrong, but I know that way it would process my card correctly and I'd only be entering in the info the one time for the show summary payment section for submission. What do you think? Did that make sense? Could you follow my logic (or lack thereof?)

Flamingo

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2006
Just leave it unpaid and pay on the final page with your PC Debit card/cc. it will allow you to submit as long as you pay the total due on the final payment page.... it will show with a yellow triangle but that wont stop it from being submitted....

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
You can also mark it "on account" for that person, or "cash" and just take care of it when she gets back.