• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Show, Guest Hasn't Paid

In summary, the person is getting ready to submit a show and has a friend who ordered an ice cream dipper. The friend is on vacation and will pay when she gets home. The person is wondering how to handle this in P3 and is considering paying with their consultant credit card. They are unsure if they should use the consultant gift option or leave it unpaid and pay with their PC Debit card/cc on the final page. The expert suggests paying under the host order payment tab and keeping track of it as a separate transaction. They also mention the option of marking it as "on account" or "cash" for the friend and taking care of it later.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am getting ready to submit a catty show I threw together. I have one friend who ordered an ice cream dipper. She is on vacation and is going to pay me when she gets home. So how should I handle that w/ P3? Do I pay for it under my host order payment tab? I want to pay for it w/ my consultant credit card, but don't know if I can enter it in there and also at the end for submitting the show. Should I click "consultant gift"? That just seems wrong, but I know that way it would process my card correctly and I'd only be entering in the info the one time for the show summary payment section for submission. What do you think? Did that make sense? Could you follow my logic (or lack thereof?)

Just leave it unpaid and pay on the final page with your PC Debit card/cc. it will allow you to submit as long as you pay the total due on the final payment page.... it will show with a yellow triangle but that wont stop it from being submitted....

Okay, thanks. :)

You can also mark it "on account" for that person, or "cash" and just take care of it when she gets back.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great show planned and I'm sure it will be a success. As for your friend's order, I would recommend paying for it under your host order payment tab. This way, it will show up as a separate transaction and you can easily keep track of it. You can also enter it in as a consultant gift if you would like, but I understand your hesitation about doing so. Ultimately, the most important thing is that you enter the correct information for the show summary payment section for submission. I hope this helps and good luck with your show!

1. What should I do if a guest hasn't paid for a show submission?

If a guest hasn't paid for a show submission, you can gently remind them to make the payment as soon as possible. If they still do not pay, you can cancel the submission and open it up for other potential guests.

2. Can I still submit a show if the guest hasn't paid?

No, we require payment to be made before a show can be submitted. If the guest hasn't paid, the submission will not be accepted.

3. How long should I wait for a guest to pay for their show submission?

We recommend giving the guest a reasonable amount of time to make the payment, such as a few days. If they still do not pay after that time period, you can cancel the submission.

4. Will I be refunded if a guest doesn't pay for their show submission?

If the guest does not pay and the submission is cancelled, you will not be charged for the submission. However, any fees that were paid at the time of submission will not be refunded.

5. Can I blacklist a guest for not paying for a show submission?

Yes, if a guest repeatedly fails to pay for show submissions, you can choose to blacklist them and no longer allow them to submit shows. This can be done by contacting our customer support team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvtocook