• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my submitted show showing as unbalanced?

In summary, "Here's a Stumper" is a game played at Pampered Chef parties to help guests learn about the products and have fun. The consultant asks questions about the products and the first person or team to answer correctly wins a prize. The questions can range from product knowledge to fun facts and anyone attending the party can participate. The prizes can vary, but are typically small Pampered Chef products or discounts. It's a fun and interactive way to learn and win some free goodies.
yummy4tummy
Here's a stumperI submitted a show (and it was delivered to me and all was well) I just checked PP and saw that the show was not balanced (but submitted) HMMMM. Anyway, I thought I would go in to just balance it (for my records) and when I do this an error message pops up and says that the host has to have 10 guests to get the free chef's tongs (from last month) Here is the kicker...she got them (there were 10 orders counting hers, just not 10 guests) This message did not pop up when I submitted the order. Hmmmm again, Did I find a loop hole? BTW, it was not on P3. Valky

Last edited:
My copy of the Hostess specials specifies, Reecive Chef Tongs "when you have "15" or more buying guests". So, your Hostess was just lucky! Let well enough alone on that one!

I did this post in a hurry ...it was 15 orders not the ten...but she had only 14 guests not counting herself ($800 show). I just was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I'm not complaining, just thought it was odd. Valky

the date on a guest's CC expired on the last day of January

Well, the host order does not count toward the 15 required orders.

As far as your show now showing as unbalanced: when a credit card expires it unbalances the show (yes, even the submitted shows). I believe I had one show go unbalanced when the tax rate changed and then I opened the show to check something. lol

Don't worry about it. If it shows submitted, it was balanced when it went to HO.

What is "Here's a Stumper"?

"Here's a Stumper" is a game that is played at Pampered Chef parties to help guests learn about the products and have fun while doing so.

How do you play "Here's a Stumper"?

To play "Here's a Stumper", the consultant will ask a series of questions about the Pampered Chef products. Guests can answer the questions individually or in teams. The first person or team to answer the question correctly wins a prize.

What kinds of questions are asked in "Here's a Stumper"?

The questions asked in "Here's a Stumper" can range from product knowledge questions to fun facts about the company. They are designed to be both educational and entertaining.

Can anyone participate in "Here's a Stumper"?

Yes, anyone attending a Pampered Chef party can participate in "Here's a Stumper". It is a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about the products and engage with each other.

What are the prizes for winning "Here's a Stumper"?

The prizes for winning "Here's a Stumper" can vary, but they are typically small Pampered Chef products or discounts on purchases made at the party. It is a great way to get some free goodies while having fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • melindag