• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Your First Shows on P3: All You Need to Know

Yes, there are various ways to get help. You can either chat online with tech support or talk to a fellow consultant. You can also reach out to your director.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I am submitting my first 2 shows on P3 and just wanted to make sure that since I'm not qualified that's how I am to do it??

I am also wondering, can I except Wedding Registries if I'm not qualified??

Yes, submit your shows on P3. I don't know about the Wedding Registry thing. I think you have to be qualified, but ask someone who remembers all those details!

K. Thanks. Also, when I submit my guest's orders, it's not showing tax or shipping of $4 to the host. Why??

Is the host's complete address in already?

That is the common issue.

Wedding Registries = after qualification.

Thanks, I was missing a part of her address.

Is ur director able to over-ride that?? She asked me to do a bridal expo Sunday and I'm about $600 shy of being qualified...:/

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Thanks, I was missing a part of her address.

Glad you got it - don't feel bad - that is one of the most common things people have happen with P3. :)

Another ?- if I list a guest as a potiental host will the host who the show would be booked from receive the host benefits at that show if the guest decides to host one?? Hope that makes sense.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Another ?- if I list a guest as a potiental host will the host who the show would be booked from receive the host benefits at that show if the guest decides to host one?? Hope that makes sense.

Makes sense and no.

Potential bookings are for you record only and they don't get benefits.

Actual bookings are the only ones that count. You need to get them to set a date. The date can change or be cancelled in an emergency, but if it is not set in P3, they can't get the benefits.

I always list guests as booking if they expressed interest and say "maybe" within 6 months. That way if the guest actually has a show the host will get the booking benefit. I've never done the potential booking because it's too hard for me to keep track.

Ok, thanks... I will be getting on the phone here then... it's my aunt, so I'm sure she wont mind.. lol...

Janet, you are sooo helpful... one last question.... Is my director able to over-ride me not being qualified to take wedding registries?? She asked me to do a bridal expo Sunday and I'm about $600 shy of being qualified...

You can get info from brides and contact them after the expo. You'll be qualified soon enough and get registries set up as soon as you're qualified.

JAE said:
You can get info from brides and contact them after the expo. You'll be qualified soon enough and get registries set up as soon as you're qualified.

Yes, I'd agree with JAE.

No, a director cannot override. But qualification is $1250 in sales OR 4 shows - you'll be there in no time!

Get the contact information, have them make their wishlists and you can add them VERY, VERY soon! :D

Ok, thanks VERY much!!

NP - You're welcome - keep chugging!!!!

Do I have to submit this show tonight or will it just save everything 4 me??

If you close the program you will be able to start where you left off when you open it again.

thank goodness... it's getting to be late.

I am just about to submit a show on P3 and when I saved it the other night, the host was receiving 20% one item. Now it says that she's receiving NO discount?? She had a $200+ show. What's going on and how do I fix this??

Ok, so now I go back and look at it and a few moments ago it said that she had $250-something in sells for her party, and now it says $300-something & it's letting me give her 1 item 1/2 off, but still no 20% off one item??

20% isn't off one item, it is off all her remaining items.You will see the discount calculated down by the totals.

Look under items where it says:Subtotal:
-Discount (20%):

Amy do you have a director or fellow consultant near by that could work with you hands on? My director did a training class when I first stared and also had me help her with one of her shows to help me learn PP. That may help also.

i'm online w/ tech support... i guess i needed to update.

Related to Submit Your First Shows on P3: All You Need to Know

1. What is P3 and how does it work?

P3, short for Pampered Chef Party, is a platform where you can submit your first shows as a Pampered Chef consultant. It allows you to easily set up and manage your shows, invite guests, and track your sales and host rewards. You can access P3 through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I submit my first show on P3?

To submit your first show on P3, simply log in to your consultant dashboard and click on the P3 tab. Then, click on the "Create New Show" button and follow the prompts to set up your show details, including date, time, and host information. You can also add products to your show and customize the invitation emails to your guests.

3. Can I edit my show details after I have submitted it on P3?

Yes, you can edit your show details at any time before the show date. Simply go to your P3 dashboard and click on the show you want to edit. From there, you can make changes to the date, time, products, and guest list. Just be sure to communicate any changes to your host and guests.

4. How do I track my sales and host rewards on P3?

P3 automatically tracks your sales and host rewards for each show. You can view this information on your P3 dashboard under the "My Sales" tab. It will show you the total sales, as well as the host rewards earned for each show. You can also view individual guest orders and payments under the "Guest Orders" tab.

5. Can I use P3 to submit shows for multiple hosts at the same time?

Yes, you can submit shows for multiple hosts on P3. Simply click on the "Create New Show" button and select the option to add a new host. You can then set up the show details for each host and send out separate invitations to their guests. This is a great way to streamline your show submissions and manage multiple hosts at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jgajmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefheidi2003