• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Guide: How to Mark a Consultant Gift in P3 | Submit by Tonight

In summary, to mark a consultant gift in P3, log into your account, go to the "Orders" tab, select the order, and click on the "Mark as Consultant Gift" button. This must be done before the deadline. If you accidentally mark a regular order as a consultant gift, you can remove the designation by clicking on the "Remove Consultant Gift Mark" button. Only current consultants with Pampered Chef can be marked as a consultant gift in P3.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
How do I mark something as a consultant gift in P3? Need to submit my show tonight!

TIA...

Annabel

I'll fill you all in on my first shwo tomorrow - it's been a crazy couple of days...

It is under the payment window. In the drop down list(cash/check). Put in the guest/host's payment and then mark the rest as your gift. Hope that helps.

Yup... in P3, under that guest, add a payment and in the drop down choose... I think it's Consultant Gift... then enter in the amount and that's it!

Thanks so much! The show is submitted - woo-hoo!

YEAH! Glad you had your first show and cannot WAIT to hear about it! :)

YEA Annabel! It seems like you've been a consultant for ages now (because you've been hanging around here!)- so it's amazing to hear you say you just submitted your first show. Congratulations!

Related to Quick Guide: How to Mark a Consultant Gift in P3 | Submit by Tonight

1. How do I mark a consultant gift in P3?

To mark a consultant gift in P3, log into your account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select the order that contains the consultant gift and click on the "Mark as Consultant Gift" button. This will mark the gift as a consultant gift and allow you to submit it by tonight.

2. Can I mark a consultant gift in P3 after the deadline?

No, unfortunately you cannot mark a consultant gift in P3 after the deadline. It is important to mark the gift as soon as possible to ensure it is properly recorded and submitted on time.

3. Do I need to mark consultant gifts separately from regular orders in P3?

Yes, you will need to mark consultant gifts separately from regular orders in P3. This distinction helps us accurately track and record consultant gifts for our records.

4. What should I do if I accidentally marked a regular order as a consultant gift in P3?

If you accidentally marked a regular order as a consultant gift in P3, you can easily undo this by clicking on the "Remove Consultant Gift Mark" button on the order details page. This will remove the consultant gift designation and allow you to submit the order as usual.

5. Can I mark a consultant gift in P3 for someone who is not a consultant?

No, you can only mark a consultant gift in P3 for someone who is a current consultant with Pampered Chef. If you are unsure about someone's consultant status, please reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • aprilmlittlefield