• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Update Your Info on Receipts in P3 | Easy Step-by-Step Guide"

In summary, to access the P3 system and update your information on receipts, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "P3" tab. You can update your contact information, name, address, and email address by clicking on the corresponding tabs in the P3 system and clicking "Edit" next to the information you wish to update. Don't forget to click "Save" to update your information.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I am having trouble remembering how to change my info on receipts in P3. I need to add my phone #, since it doesn't show up. Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks

Click on tools. Choose preferences.

Oops. It's reports you choose under Tools. There you can click on Consultant Info.

raebates said:
Oops. It's reports you choose under Tools. There you can click on Consultant Info.

Okay, I'm not seeing this either. I don't need to change mine but I thought I'd help here and I am not seeing where the info is. Now I need to know.:eek:

It's Tools > Preferences > Reports > Consultant Info

thanks so much that help

1. How do I access the P3 system to update my information on receipts?

To access the P3 system, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account. Once you are logged in, click on the "P3" tab at the top of the page to access the system.

2. Can I update my contact information on receipts in P3?

Yes, you can update your contact information on receipts in P3. Simply click on the "My Info" tab in the P3 system and then click on "Edit" next to the information you wish to update.

3. How do I update my name on receipts in P3?

To update your name on receipts in P3, go to the "My Info" tab and click on "Edit" next to your name. Make the necessary changes and then click "Save" to update your information.

4. Can I update my address on receipts in P3?

Yes, you can update your address on receipts in P3. Simply go to the "My Info" tab and click on "Edit" next to your address. Make the necessary changes and then click "Save" to update your information.

5. Is it possible to update my email address on receipts in P3?

Yes, you can update your email address on receipts in P3. Go to the "My Info" tab and click on "Edit" next to your email address. Make the necessary changes and then click "Save" to update your information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • hmolah