• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Editing an Order in P3 After Submitting?

In summary, to change an item on a customer's order in P3, you will need to go to the "Orders" tab and select the order. Click on the "Edit" button and make the necessary changes before saving and printing the new receipt. If you have any further questions or need additional help, you can contact the HO for assistance. However, once an order has been submitted, it is too late to make changes. If needed, you can handwrite the changes on the receipt. Additionally, you can also use one of the copies of the 3-part form as the receipt and write out the correct order on it.
emo812
Does anyone know how I can change an item on a customers order in P3? I submitted a show and the item was discontinued and I had the customer choose another item. I'm trying to update it in P3 so when I print the new receipt it will have the correct info. I can't figure out how to do it and the Help feature doesn't explain how it just tells you that you can do it.

Thanks,
Erin

Once it has been submitted, it's too late to change it. Call HO in the morning and explain, they may be able to help out. Good luck.

In the past, I have simply printed out the receipt as is and hand written the the change along with details.

Also, if I am not mistaken, one of the copies of the 3 part form can be used as the recipt?? I always send out computer generated ones, so I am not sure if the guest receives an additional copy (in addition to the last page which I give at the show) of the 3 part when the order is received?

If someone else can answer which page of the 3-part to use, you could just write out the entire correct order on the 3 part and mail the appropriate copy.

When the home office called to tell me about the item change I asked her if I could change it in P3 and she told me that I could but that I wouldn't be able to resubmit it. I just wanted it updated for my records. I think that I'll just correct the computer receipt by hand. It's just for my mom anyway!! Thanks for the help.

Hi Erin,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble changing an item on a customer's order in P3. I would be happy to help you with this issue. To change an item on an order in P3, you will need to go to the "Orders" tab and select the order that needs to be updated. Then, click on the "Edit" button and you should be able to make the necessary changes to the order. Don't forget to save your changes before printing the new receipt. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need additional assistance.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the process for editing an order in P3 after it has been submitted?

To edit an order in P3 after it has been submitted, you will need to navigate to the "Orders" tab and locate the order you wish to edit. Once you have opened the order, you can make any necessary changes and then click the "Update" button to save your edits.

Can I make changes to an order in P3 after it has been approved?

Yes, you can make changes to an order in P3 after it has been approved. However, any changes made may affect the approval status and require the order to be re-approved.

What happens to the order status after it has been edited in P3?

After editing an order in P3, the order status will change to "Modified" and will need to be resubmitted for approval.

Is it possible to edit an order in P3 if it has already been invoiced?

No, once an order has been invoiced, it cannot be edited in P3. You will need to make any necessary changes to the invoice instead.

Can I edit an order in P3 if it has already been shipped?

No, once an order has been shipped, it cannot be edited in P3. You will need to make any necessary changes to the shipment instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • pctharper