• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Says Order Submitted, but I Didn't!

In summary, when your order status says "Submitted, but I Didn't!", it means that your order has been received and is being processed, but has not yet been shipped. The time it takes for an order to change from "Submitted" to "Shipped" can vary and is typically within 1-3 business days. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it has been submitted. If your order remains in the "Submitted" status for more than 5 business days, please contact customer service for assistance. If you have not received a confirmation email for your order, please check your spam folder and contact customer service for further assistance.
slapsappyhappy
Silver Member
Hello,

I was working on a supply order yesterday, and left to go out with my friends. I did not put in the payment information. This morning I added more items and added the payment information, then tried to submit it.

I keep getting the message "this show was already submitted 3/28 at 11:00 pm" :eek: I was not even home at 11 pm! and there was no payment information!!!! Nobody else could have submitted it! I have tried restarting P3 but it gives me the same message. What should I do!!!! I am panicking!!!

I'd call HO and see.

Hi there,I can understand your frustration and panic in this situation. It sounds like there may have been a glitch with the system or someone may have accidentally submitted the order on your behalf. Have you tried reaching out to the customer service team for the platform you were using? They may be able to look into the issue and provide a solution for you.In the meantime, I would suggest double checking with your friends to see if anyone may have accidentally submitted the order while you were out with them. It's always good to rule out any possibilities before jumping to conclusions.I hope you're able to get this sorted out soon. Don't worry too much, I'm sure there is a simple explanation for this and it can be resolved. Good luck!

What does it mean when my order status says "Submitted, but I Didn't!"?

When your order status says "Submitted, but I Didn't!", it means that your order has been received and is being processed by our team, but has not yet been shipped. This status usually appears when your payment has been processed and your order has been confirmed.

How long does it take for an order to change from "Submitted" to "Shipped"?

The time it takes for an order to change from "Submitted" to "Shipped" can vary depending on the items ordered, availability of the products, and your shipping location. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has been submitted. This includes changing items, quantities, or shipping information. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if any adjustments can be made.

Why does my order status still say "Submitted" after several days?

In rare cases, an order may remain in the "Submitted" status for longer than expected. This can happen if there are any issues with processing your payment, if there are delays in product availability, or if there are any other unforeseen circumstances. If you have not received a shipping confirmation after 5 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What should I do if my order status says "Submitted, but I Didn't!" but I have not received a confirmation email?

If you have not received a confirmation email for your order, please check your spam or junk folder in case it was filtered there. If you still cannot find the confirmation email, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. It is possible that there may have been a technical issue during the submission process, and our team will be able to confirm if your order was successfully submitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • FHL
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FHL
  • melindag