• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Not Submit Shows Electronically?

You'll need to give your director your consultant number, Consultant's Corner password, and debit/credit card number.doing it by mail takes a LONG time for them to process it.
christy_c
For those who send by mail, where on the show order form do you account for the monthly guest special? I am getting ready to submit an August show, but I'm not really sure where to put the free oven pads for my guests. Maybe include them on the tally worksheet, then put $0 for the total??

You can print the show order form and send that....why not send it electronically?

I don't have a computer.....this is the first show I will be submitting by mail.

christy_c said:
I don't have a computer.....this is the first show I will be submitting by mail.

Can I ask how you are on CS then ? Is it at work then?

I would put in the guest special code and yes - put in 0 .

PamperedDor said:
Can I ask how you are on CS then ? Is it at work then?

I would put in the guest special code and yes - put in 0 .

Yes, I'm at work. I can't load any type of software onto my computer; otherwise, I would still submit electronically (I just recently had to sell my computer). Thanks for the suggestion. I just thought maybe someone on here used them & might know for sure.

Christy - do you have a director or recruiter close to you?

There is a way to have 2 users on P3 - you could use their program to send in your shows electronically.

ChefBeckyD said:
Christy - do you have a director or recruiter close to you?

There is a way to have 2 users on P3 - you could use their program to send in your shows electronically.

Thanks, Becky. I didn't realize this was an option, and I very seldom hear from my director, but I may ask her about doing this for future shows.

When I started out I didn't have a computer either and after doing them by hand for 6 months I finally asked a close friend if she minded if I loaded the program onto her computer...she said that was fine and I did that for a while until I got a computer of my own...
It is a PAIN to do it by hand...but, yes, when I did mine by hand I would enter the special in and then put "zero" and if HO has a question on something they will call you.
Good luck!

christy_c said:
Thanks, Becky. I didn't realize this was an option, and I very seldom hear from my director, but I may ask her about doing this for future shows.

It's a fairly new option - it just came out in the last few months...but it came out just in time for you, it sounds like!:thumbup:

I submit shows for a recruit of mine who doesn't own a PC. She tells me the customer info & items over the phone, I tell her the totals and submit it for her.

You'll need to give your director your consultant number, Consultant's Corner password, and debit/credit card number.

doing it by mail takes a LONG time for them to process it.

Related to Anyone Not Submit Shows Electronically?

What is the process for submitting shows electronically?

To submit a show electronically, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Show Submissions" section. From there, you can enter the customer's information and order details, along with any host rewards or guest specials. Once submitted, the show will be processed and you will receive a confirmation email.

Can I still submit shows by paper or phone if I prefer?

Yes, you can still submit shows by paper or phone if you prefer. However, submitting shows electronically is the most efficient and preferred method for both Pampered Chef and our consultants. It allows for faster processing and ensures that all information is accurately recorded.

Are there any benefits to submitting shows electronically?

Yes, there are several benefits to submitting shows electronically. It saves time and reduces the risk of errors since all information is entered directly into the system. It also allows for faster processing and ensures that you receive all the benefits and rewards associated with the show.

Do I need any special equipment or software to submit shows electronically?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to submit shows electronically. As long as you have access to a computer or mobile device with internet connection, you can easily submit shows through your Pampered Chef consultant account.

What should I do if I encounter any issues while submitting a show electronically?

If you encounter any issues while submitting a show electronically, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help troubleshoot any problems and ensure that your show is successfully submitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andiphant
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • sburnside