• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Question About Submitting a Show...

In summary, the host will be paying for the entire show with her credit card and guests will pay her back as she delivers the products. The speaker has entered the card information for the show total, but is unsure if they need to use their own card when submitting it. They are worried about the payment coming out of their account. Other members mention that if every order is using a credit card, there will be no charges on the speaker's card. The speaker is advised to enter the card as payment for each order and let the host know that there will be separate charges. There is a discussion about multiple payments on one credit card and the possibility of it being listed as one transaction on the credit card statement. One member shares their experience of
christy_c
I'm getting ready to submit a show & the host is paying for the whole show with her credit card, then having the guests pay her back as she delivers the products. I've entered the card info into P3 for the show total, but don't I have to use my PC card # when I submit it? How do I do this? I don't want it to come out of my account! Help! I'm sure I could search on here & find the answer on a previous thread, but I really don't have time to do that!

Thanks in advance!

If the host is paying for it all, then there is nothing for you to pay for. You're fine!

If every single order is using a credit card, you won't have anything charged/debitted with your card. Those are easy that way! No checks to deposit or anything.:)

Jinx!! :) :)

Woo hoo! Thanks ladies! You guys are awesome!! :D And fast!!

Christy - just a note, I usually enter the card as payment in each order and let the host know that it will ring up separate charges for each order. That way, outside of your receipts, she will also have the different totals on her CC statement as a record.

I'd be interested to know if it will work for one credit card to pay for the entire show other than your own. I thought only two orders were allowed on one credit card. Maybe it's different when it's the host's card.

JAE said:
I'd be interested to know if it will work for one credit card to pay for the entire show other than your own. I thought only two orders were allowed on one credit card. Maybe it's different when it's the host's card.

I've put it in for at least 3-4 orders before without a problem. The show wasn't held up and everything went fine.

janetupnorth said:
Christy - just a note, I usually enter the card as payment in each order and let the host know that it will ring up separate charges for each order. That way, outside of your receipts, she will also have the different totals on her CC statement as a record.

I thought I had read somewhere that if you enter the same card # for multiple payments, it would list as only one transaction on the credit card statement. Is that wrong? Not that it matters in this case, but it would be nice to know for future reference.

I just closed a show with the host paying for $616 out of $775...she preferred to have her guests pay her back so I didn't have to wait for the $$$(she is a sales person for Lia Sophia, so I guess she understands) I was a little leary about how it would go through, but it did and I haven't had a problem yet, let's hope it stays that way. I put her cc # in on each order individually..

What are the benefits of submitting a show?

Submitting a show allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How do I submit a show?

To submit a show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out the "Host a Party" form. Your consultant will then work with you to plan and schedule your show.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for a submitted show?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for a submitted show. Your consultant will work with you to find the best options for your budget and needs.

Can I submit a show if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can submit a show even if you don't have a consultant. Simply fill out the "Host a Party" form on our website and we will connect you with a consultant in your area.

What happens after I submit a show?

After you submit a show, your consultant will work with you to plan and schedule the event. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your show a success. On the day of the show, your consultant will lead the cooking demonstration and help you and your guests place orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
  • babywings76
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • julsradford