• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Submitting Shows with Paper Form?

In summary, the conversation is about submitting a show with a paper form instead of through PP. The questions revolve around the process of using the 3-part receipts, filling out the show tally, and including the guest special on the 3-part itemized receipt. Other tips are also requested. The process involves filling out a tally sheet and a show order form, and only sending the tally sheet and show order form to PC. The guest receipts and a check for any cash or check payments must also be included.
andiphant
I need lots of help figuring out all the details of how to submit a show with the paper form rather than through PP. I'm going on vacation and need to submit shows this way while I am gone.

Question 1 - Do I just use the 3-part receipts and send each of the top copies with the "Show Order Form"?

Question 2 - What is meant by "Show Tally" where it says to fill out the box on the back of the top sheet? Is that what I need to do?

Question 3 - Is there a spot to put the Guest Special on the 3-part Itemized receipt? I just wrote it in under "Product Specials" for now - I just want to make sure it gets ordered.

Any other tips would be great, I'm sure I'll have more questions. Thanks so much!

Oh! I think I get it. Do I do one big order form where I "tally" all the products ordered and submit just that one sheet with the "Show Order Form"?? But then how do they know who ordered what so they can make the nice little tear sheets for the host to sort the orders? Or do they not do that for this kind of show submission?

Isn't there a part of the triplicate order form that goes to HO?

You fill out a tally sheet (fromt copy of one of the orderforms) using a hash mark / for each item purchased. Then you fill out the show order form. Directions are on the back of that form. The only thing you send to PC is their copy of the tally sheet and show order form and the tear off part of the guest receipts IF they paid by credit card and a check from YOU for the amount that was paid by check or cash.

you have to make sure you have to show order forms that are on the supply order form

1. What is a Paper Show and how do I submit it?

A Paper Show is a virtual party where you can share Pampered Chef products with your friends and family. To submit a Paper Show, you can either create a new show using our online platform or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can I customize my Paper Show?

Yes, you can customize your Paper Show by choosing the products you want to feature and adding your own personal touch with product descriptions and photos. You can also include any special offers or discounts you want to offer to your guests.

3. How do I invite guests to my Paper Show?

Once you have created your Paper Show, you can invite guests by sharing the link or sending out email invitations. You can also promote your Paper Show on social media to reach a wider audience.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Paper Show?

Hosting a Paper Show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive offers. It also gives you the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and earn rewards for their purchases.

5. How do I track my Paper Show sales and rewards?

You can track your Paper Show sales and rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your Paper Show dashboard. Your consultant will also provide you with updates and information on your show's progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msangtorn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
msangtorn
  • christy_c
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • esavvymom