• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation

In summary, the conversation discussed receiving an email about a show that was held on March 31st and submitted on April 11th, with a shipment date of May 15th. The boxes were actually received on April 18th, but there was a delay in shipping due to back ordered items. The individual checked the tracking information and discovered that the back ordered items had been delivered. They also received a separate email about the back ordered items being shipped. Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of checking tracking information and being patient when it comes to back ordered items.
NooraK
Gold Member
I just got an email today, saying that a show I held on March 31st and submitted on April 11th has been shipped on or before May 15th.

Umm... I received the boxes April 18th.

:eek:

LOL....well, better late than never???What would be really scary is if you get another set ! I'd check that tracking info and see if it jives with FedEx, or shows it was already delivered a month ago.

This happened to me about a week or so ago. I got an email for every show I'd submitted since March, saying it had been shipped and expected to receive it by some date in May. It was right after the new web launched.

esavvymom said:
LOL....well, better late than never???

What would be really scary is if you get another set ! I'd check that tracking info and see if it jives with FedEx, or shows it was already delivered a month ago.

I did click the tracking number link in the email, and it showed that the boxes had been delivered.

They shipped the back ordered items from your show - leakproof glass containers or small bamboo bowls.

Becca_in_MD said:
They shipped the back ordered items from your show - leakproof glass containers or small bamboo bowls.

the first time this happened to me I was wondering what in the world??? then when I got the shipment I realized it was a backorder item :blushing:

Becca_in_MD said:

I was thinking maybe it was that, but I also got a separate email saying they did so.

NooraK said:
I was thinking maybe it was that, but I also got a separate email saying they did so.

Yes, they sent 2 e-mails, one that the "show" shipped and one that the back ordered items shipped. Hey, at least we're getting notification ;)

Becca_in_MD said:
Hey, at least we're getting notification ;)

Very true!

What is Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation?

Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation is a service provided by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools, recipes, and cooking tips. It allows customers to track their orders and receive confirmation when their order has been shipped.

How do I access the Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation?

To access the Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account. Once logged in, click on the "Orders & Shipment" tab and then select "Shipment Confirmation." From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

Why should I use Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation?

Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation allows you to stay updated on the status of your order and track its shipment. This ensures that you receive your order in a timely manner and can plan for its arrival. It also provides peace of mind knowing that your order is on its way.

Can I change the shipping address after receiving the Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation?

Unfortunately, you cannot change the shipping address after receiving the Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation. If you need to change the address, you will need to contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance.

Is there a fee for using Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation?

No, there is no fee for using Pamperedpartner Plus Shipment Confirmation. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to ensure a smooth and efficient delivery process for their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
amy07
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76