• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies: How to Mail Your Supply Order | PP Troubleshooting

In summary, the address for supply orders is 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA. You can change the shipping address for your supply order by contacting customer service. You can also have your supply order shipped to a different address than your billing address during checkout. Delivery typically takes 5-7 business days, but may vary by location. You can track your supply order by logging into your account on the website or by using the tracking number sent via email.
SusanBP0129
I always order through PP, however it is not working properly.....ANYWAY....can someone please tell me the address to mail the supply order too?? I have never done it through "snail mail" before! :(

I believe you can send it to the Pampered Chef Solution Center, 350 South Rohlwing Road, Addison, IL 60101-3076.

Thanks!!! :D

1. What is the address for supply orders?

The address for supply orders is 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA.

2. Can I change the shipping address for my supply order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your supply order by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567.

3. Can I have my supply order shipped to a different address than my billing address?

Yes, you can have your supply order shipped to a different address than your billing address. Simply enter the desired shipping address during the checkout process.

4. How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

Supply orders typically take 5-7 business days to be delivered. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, you can track your supply order by logging into your account on our website and clicking on the "Track Order" button next to your order. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • PamperedinAvon