• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Supply Order Delays with PP - Tips and Solutions

S
sarahmarie
I have been trying to send a supply order through PP that I NEED soon. It wont go through! even my computer geek brother couldnt figure it out. any thoughts?

Mine wasn't working so I called tech support. There was something messed up in my user profile that was telling it to connect a different way. I would call them ASAP as they have always been a big help to me!

That's what happened to mine. Something with it selecting a modem instead of the cable connection.

Call tech support ASAP.

Also if HO is doing updates in the system it won't go through.

you might have a firewall on that it is not recognizing. I had the same problem

Same thing happened with one of the girls in my downline today. She tried 3 times to send a show. I was in my car but did told her everything I could think of which still did not help and she was going to call techsupport tonight. Sounded like a problem on their end.

If this happens...Go to PP. Click on "Personal Info" at the top of the screen. Then click on "Personalize Pampered Partner". Next, click on "Electronic Connection".
On that screen are two choices, "Show Active Modem Detected Screen" or "Connect Using Internet". Very few of us have a modem with a line connected to a telephone any more. So make sure the "Connect Using Internet" box is checked.
Mine has gotten changed a couple of times via updates for some reason so...
Check that first. Then call HO if that does not do the trick.

That is checked. I have e-mailed HO and they e-mailed me back wanting to know the error message. I e-mailed the error message to them but have not heard back in about a week. I NEED to call tomorrow as I have 3 shows next weekend and no catalogues! And i have to submit a show tomorrow.

Do you have an anti virus software? If so, you need to disable it. Every time I submit an order I have to disable it.

I ended up having to run the latest software update to get mine to go, you might try that.

Also, Pampered1224, thank you for the information about modem. I just called today to get cable modem set up at my house and I'm worried about how transmit orders now. I, of course, can still my phone line, but I plan to get rid of that soon.

Do you have to use the mail in order form to get the free order forms that you get with the new season? I can't find a way to enter the # through PP. It won't take the # that is on the little sheet.

You have to add the product number to the product listing first. Go to Update > Product List, then add a new item.

You should CALL HO and not bother with the email thing, especially if you are in a hurry. I had a firewall issue and they walked me through it.

chefann said:
You have to add the product number to the product listing first. Go to Update > Product List, then add a new item.
Thanks!! I got it!

1. Why won't my supply order go through in PP?

There could be several reasons why your supply order is experiencing delays in PP. It could be due to technical issues with the PP platform, incorrect information entered in the order form, or a problem with your internet connection. It is also possible that there is an issue with the supplier's system, causing delays or errors on their end.

2. How can I troubleshoot the supply order delay in PP?

First, check to make sure all of the information entered in the order form is correct. This includes the supplier's information, the items and quantities ordered, and any special instructions. If everything appears to be accurate, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, contact the supplier's customer service team for assistance.

3. What if my computer geek brother can't figure out the delay either?

If your computer-savvy friend or family member is unable to identify the issue, it is likely a problem with the PP platform itself or the supplier's system. You can try reaching out to PP's technical support team for further assistance in troubleshooting the delay.

4. Is there a way to expedite my supply order in PP?

Unfortunately, there is not a guaranteed way to expedite a supply order in PP. However, you can contact the supplier directly and inquire about their expedited shipping options. They may be able to prioritize your order for an additional fee.

5. What are some possible solutions for resolving the supply order delay in PP?

Aside from checking for any errors in the order form and contacting the supplier or PP's technical support team, you can also try using a different internet browser or device to submit the order. It may also be helpful to double-check the supplier's processing times to ensure your order was placed within their designated time frame. If all else fails, consider ordering from a different supplier or using a different ordering platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • KellyRedHead