• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Orders on Saturdays Shipped to Apo

In summary, the store is open on Saturdays, but they do not process supply orders on Saturdays. They usually have them here within a week.
DMB75
Do they process supply orders on Saturdays or are they only open Monday through Friday? I wanted to place a supply order for a show I have on the 15th, but I'm not sure if I will get the order before the show. I live at an APO address and sometimes it takes a little bit to get an order. Do you think it will arrive in time for my show on the 15th if I place the order today?

Thanks,
Donna

I think you'll be fine. My supply orders are usually here in a week. What do you need? Since we know the mail is so fast between us, I might be able to send something to hold you over.

PamperedChefDebi said:
I think you'll be fine. My supply orders are usually here in a week. What do you need? Since we know the mail is so fast between us, I might be able to send something to hold you over.

I want to order the Show To Go Rolling Case. Do you have an extra one of those laying around? :)

Most of my supply orders ship within a week as well!!

So, the show to go... it's really nice??? I'm on crutches right now with a knee injury, and I'm going to be facing knee surgery in the near future, and I was thinking about investing in one!!

I LOVE mine. It's really helped me streamline my process for getting ready for my shows. I did wait until I had half of it in PC $$ and had hit my 1 year anniversary but it's completely worth $90 IMHO.

I just ordered mine! I can't wait to get it!

I also hope mine are here before my Sept 15th show! I need to have them! I ordered my kit enhacement (on the same day as the supply order) on the 31st and will have it on the 5th so hopefully they are just as quick, right now it just says picking... :(

1. How do I place a supply order on a Saturday to be shipped to an APO address?

To place a supply order on a Saturday to be shipped to an APO address, you can either call our customer service line at 1-800-342-2433 or log in to your Pampered Chef account and place the order online.

2. What is the cutoff time for ordering supplies on a Saturday to be shipped to an APO address?

The cutoff time for ordering supplies on a Saturday to be shipped to an APO address is 11:59 PM CST. Any orders placed after this time will be processed the following business day.

3. How long will it take for my supply order to arrive at my APO address?

Due to the nature of shipping to APO addresses, the delivery time may vary. However, most orders shipped on a Saturday will arrive within 7-10 business days.

4. Can I track my supply order shipped to an APO address?

Yes, you can track your supply order shipped to an APO address by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Track My Order." You can also contact our customer service line for assistance with tracking your order.

5. Are there any additional fees for shipping supplies to an APO address on a Saturday?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping supplies to an APO address on a Saturday. However, please note that some products may not be eligible for shipping to APO addresses and will be indicated on the product page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValerieHurtado
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
croberts30
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jrb0328