• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Supply Order Items

In summary, the conversation is about various items in the supply order, including the Fundraiser Flyer, Theme Show Invitation Postcards, Wedding Shower Apron, and Show Benefits Flyer. There is also a discussion about the YLYW and changes coming in April to the business structure at PC. Some items were missing from the supply order, such as the three-part sales receipt forms, and there is a question about how to obtain them.
babywings76
Gold Member
I was looking through the supply order and I was wondering if anyone knows more about the following items:

Fundraiser Flyer--is what we have in the files section just as good?

What the theme show invitation postcards look like--are they the ones that will picture the current season's featured recipes--Mexican lasagna and Tropical Torte? I know there are additional postcards to the various themes as well--we can view these on CC, right?

Wedding Shower Apron--is this what you give the bride? Can you buy one for yourself and wear it to promote Wedding showers/registries--what does it look like?

Show Benefits Flyer

TIA! :)

The FR flyer from HO is a little dated. If it's still the same as the last pack I got (a good while ago), there are a couple of discontinued items pictured on it. The advantage is that it's a 2-sided full color flyer, and you can get a whole pack for less than printing 2 in color. The show benefits flyer is a sheet with the current themes on one side and the benefits table on the back, along with host combos. There was one included in your changeover box as a sample. It's got a bright orange bar across the top of the page.

babywings76 said:
What the theme show invitation postcards look like--are they the ones that will picture the current season's featured recipes--Mexican lasagna and Tropical Torte? I know there are additional postcards to the various themes as well--we can view these on CC, right?

Wedding Shower Apron--is this what you give the bride? Can you buy one for yourself and wear it to promote Wedding showers/registries--what does it look like?

TIA! :)
Yes, you described the theme show invitations. And yes, it is for the bride or for you to promote wedding events. Whatever you choose.

There is a doc in the download area of CC that describes and has (small) pictures of the items on the supply sheet this season. It would help you a lot.

chefann said:
The FR flyer from HO is a little dated. If it's still the same as the last pack I got (a good while ago), there are a couple of discontinued items pictured on it. The advantage is that it's a 2-sided full color flyer, and you can get a whole pack for less than printing 2 in color.

The show benefits flyer is a sheet with the current themes on one side and the benefits table on the back, along with host combos. There was one included in your changeover box as a sample. It's got a bright orange bar across the top of the page.

Thanks Ann! I wonder how often the pictures for the FR flyer get updated. Good point about the cost. I might just get some to check them out anyway. :)

BethCooks4U said:
Yes, you described the theme show invitations. And yes, it is for the bride or for you to promote wedding events. Whatever you choose.

There is a doc in the download area of CC that describes and has (small) pictures of the items on the supply sheet this season. It would help you a lot.

Ah! Found it! Thanks! :)

I received my Supply order yesterday. It was minus the three part Sales receipt forms I had been told would be automatically included. I had called HO about a month ago, and
the Computer tech had told me there was no item # for them because they would be
included with our first supply order for S/S. Has anyone else had this happen, and how
did you get them to send them? I have too busy a day to place a call to HO, and then
wait for a call back. Did they eventually have an item # for the forms? Thanks for your help.

With the changes coming in April to the business structure of PC, will the YLYW still be appropriate? Or will HO be coming out with new materials? Did they mention that at Leadership at all? I'm running out of recruiting info, so I don't want to get stuff now if it's all going to be different soon.

Grandmarita said:
I received my Supply order yesterday. It was minus the three part Sales receipt forms I had been told would be automatically included. I had called HO about a month ago, and
the Computer tech had told me there was no item # for them because they would be
included with our first supply order for S/S. Has anyone else had this happen, and how
did you get them to send them? I have too busy a day to place a call to HO, and then
wait for a call back. Did they eventually have an item # for the forms? Thanks for your help.

There have been several threads about this.

There is no order #, about the only thing you can do is email HO, and then sit back and wait for a long time for a response, and your free receipts.:rolleyes:

That info was great online--nice to see pictures. I was sad that they didn't picture the wedding shower apron. Can someone describe it to me? What color is it, what type of Logo is on it? Is it the same shape and size as the denim one?

babywings76 said:
That info was great online--nice to see pictures. I was sad that they didn't picture the wedding shower apron. Can someone describe it to me? What color is it, what type of Logo is on it? Is it the same shape and size as the denim one?

It's the same shape and size, but it is a heavy white cotton, w/ a purplish gray Pampered Bride logo at the very top - the same logo that is on the Bridal Invitations. The rest is just all white, so that everyone can sign it for the bride. There used to be pens on supply that you could buy, but I don't think they are there anymore. Any fabric pens will work though.

I am a CDN Consultant - so don't know if it will be the same as the US. But the Bridal apron here is cute. It is white with fancy writing that says "Pampered Bride". I think the "B" of the word bride is two rings interlocked. I would love to have one on hand and offer the Host of the Bridal Show the option to purchase it for $20 if she wants. You could also include the apron as a gift to the bride and just have the markers at the Shower for all the guests to sign.

ETA: Opps posted the same time as Becky. :)

BethCooks4U said:

Yes, I noticed that this season - it is VERY helpful!

babywings76 said:
With the changes coming in April to the business structure of PC, will the YLYW still be appropriate? Or will HO be coming out with new materials? Did they mention that at Leadership at all? I'm running out of recruiting info, so I don't want to get stuff now if it's all going to be different soon.

I wasn't at leadership :cry: :( but they did say (I think in a Newswire) that they will be coming out with new recruiting flyers when the new program starts so I would wait to order any more than you absolutely need right now.

I want to put a supply order in and I have never done this before. How do I put one in? Does it have to be mailed in or can I do it online? or do I call it in?? Could someone please help me??

Thanks
Debbie.

go to P3 and select non-commision order. It will let you select supply order and you can search for what you want, or just get the numbers off the PDF on the CC

Thank you so much. I tried to reach my director but she must still be at work and I want to get this in. Thanks again for your help.

1. How do I place a supply order for my business?

To place a supply order for your business, you can either do it online through your consultant account or by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you with your order.

2. Can I customize the items in my supply order?

Yes, you can customize the items in your supply order by selecting the specific quantities and products you need. Our online ordering system allows you to easily add or remove items from your order.

3. How long does it take for a supply order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your supply order may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track your order status online or contact our customer service team for updates.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for supply orders?

We often have promotions and discounts for supply orders, especially for our consultants. These promotions can be found on our website or through our consultant newsletter. Keep an eye out for special offers and deals!

5. Can I return or exchange items from my supply order?

Yes, you can return or exchange any items from your supply order within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service team and they will provide you with instructions on how to return or exchange your items. Please note that some restrictions may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedchef.em
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.em
  • ChefErin