• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Extra Items in My Supply Order

In summary, the extra items in your supply order are optional products that can enhance your cooking and baking experience. You can add extra items by going to the "My Supply Order" page and selecting the items you want. These items can also be removed before the order is processed. Discounts may apply for certain quantities of extra items and returns are allowed within 30 days.
SandiLeigh
I think I received extra items in my supply order? Does this happen often. What do I do?

I was only charged for the order I placed. I got and extra twixit clip order and and extra quikcut knives package????

You can call HO...they may just tell you to keep them, since it may be more in cost to pick them back up!

HO told me to keep some my safe cutters they sent by accident.

They usually will tell you to keep them at that cost, but it is courteous to report them because you didn't order them or pay for them and it helps them to straighten our errors and inventory discrepancies by knowing what accidentally went out the door.

You can also do it right in the adjustment section of CC. That happened to me and they emailed me and told me what to do. In my case, it was the Your Season of Success DVD. Apparently, they send one out with your first supply order for free!

What is the purpose of the extra items in my supply order?

The extra items in your supply order are additional products that you can purchase to enhance your cooking and baking experience. They are not included in the standard supply order and are optional to purchase.

How do I add extra items to my supply order?

To add extra items to your supply order, simply go to the "My Supply Order" page on our website and click on the "Add Extra Items" button. From there, you can browse and select the items you wish to add to your order.

Can I remove extra items from my supply order?

Yes, you can remove extra items from your supply order by going to the "My Supply Order" page on our website and clicking on the "Remove" button next to the item you wish to remove. Please note that once your supply order has been processed, you will not be able to remove any items.

Are there any discounts for purchasing extra items in my supply order?

Yes, we offer discounts for purchasing certain quantities of extra items in your supply order. These discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. You can also check our website for any ongoing promotions or special offers on extra items.

Can I return extra items in my supply order?

Yes, you can return extra items in your supply order within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information on how to initiate a return and what items are eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shannen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedchef.em