• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Supply Order Items: What's Available?

In summary, the items that we can order on supply order for free are the show guides and the consultant agreements.
klsnyder
What are the items that we can order on supply order for free?

show planners and kit agreements

thanks Ann!!

What is the number for the show planners that are free? I can't seem to find ones that show 0.000 when I input them.

how about the trivit # and order forms?????When do we have to order the trivit...

JB39 is the trivit (I just did that one tonight), I think the order forms automatically come free with your first order? Am I right girls out there?

I did not get any free order forms on my first supply of the season. I typed in the free trivet# so maybe I should've typed in the # for the order forms? BTW, which order forms are we talking about?

order forms automatically ship with the first supply order in September...I think, because that is when the selling season starts...they didn't give us a number (it is the write in receipts, not PP) The trivet you have to type the number and the show planners you have to type the number... not sure what the numbers are.

JG 60 show guides (15 count)
JG 63 consultant agreements

It will show up on the PP screen as a paid item. I clicked on NC and it zeroed it. Both are free for the first order.

How do you do a supply order online? I could only find a way to do it on paper and then mail it in.

You can submit a supply order through P3, as a Non Commission Order. It is not available on Consultant's Corner, except to print out and mail in.

lockhartkitchen said:
JG 60 show guides (15 count)
JG 63 consultant agreements

It will show up on the PP screen as a paid item. I clicked on NC and it zeroed it. Both are free for the first order.

What is NC? I put those items in my order and it is trying to charge me for them.

NC is no charge. It's a column in PP, but not P3. If you look closer at your total in P3, those items should work out to be free.

also the NOT AVAILABLE stickers - which are useful now that the "holiday" spreaders are gone for good this season

What items are available for free supply orders?

The items available for free supply orders may vary depending on current promotions and inventory. However, some commonly available items include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food storage containers.

How do I know if an item is eligible for a free supply order?

You can easily identify eligible items by looking for the "Free Supply Order" label on the product page. You can also filter search results to only show free supply order items.

Do I have to pay for shipping for free supply order items?

No, free supply order items are shipped at no additional cost to you. However, if your order includes other items that are not eligible for free supply orders, shipping fees may apply for those items.

Can I use a coupon code on free supply order items?

Unfortunately, coupon codes cannot be applied to free supply order items. These items are already discounted and included as a special perk for our customers.

How many free supply order items can I get?

The number of free supply order items you can receive may vary depending on the current promotion. Some promotions may have a limit on the number of free items, while others may allow you to get one free item for every qualifying purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom