• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Another DCB for My Pampered Chef Guest Special?

In summary, the current guest special is the Quick Cooker Set which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Cookbook, and Quick Cooker Steamer Set. It is available for a discounted price when you host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The guest special is available for the entire month, while supplies last, and cannot be combined with other offers. You can still earn host rewards when hosting a party. The discounted price is only available when hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The guest special is also available for online orders, with the discounted price applied at checkout. Shipping and handling fees will apply.
emmabelle47
I've tried to search this question, but came up empty handed. I know we can order the guest special the month before and the month of. Last month, I ordered the DCB but then decided I wanted to place another order before the end of the month to get the Fluted Pan, but I was wondering- Can I order another DCB? I wanted to buy it for a gift for my MIL, but wasn't sure if it was okay to order again.
Actually, I have another question- I hosted a party in November and then signed up to be a consultant right after. If I do a party, can I use the past host discount and add my order to the host's order? I'm thinking about the 60% off products for next month.

Thanks!

I think there's a limit of 1 on the guest specials. So you're probably out of luck on getting another DCB.Once you become a consultant, your PHD number becomes invalid. And the host on a show doesn't get their PHD, even if they already have one, on their host order. Additionally, when you become a consultant, you do not get any booking benefits, even from your kickoff show.

Wow, emmabelle47, you are way up there in Michigan. I had to look it up on mapquest. How's the snow up there?

What is the current guest special?

The current guest special is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Cookbook, and Quick Cooker Steamer Set. This set is available for a discounted price when you host a party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales.

How long is the guest special available?

The guest special is available for the entire month, while supplies last. Be sure to place your order early to ensure availability.

Can I combine the guest special with other offers?

Unfortunately, the guest special cannot be combined with other offers, including consultant or host specials. However, you can still earn host rewards when you host a party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales.

Can I purchase the guest special without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase the guest special without hosting a party. However, the discounted price is only available when you host a party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales.

Is the guest special available for online orders?

Yes, the guest special is available for online orders. Simply add the Quick Cooker Set to your cart and the discounted price will be applied at checkout. Keep in mind that shipping and handling fees will apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JanisF