• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops! Forgot to Order Hostess's Deep Covered Baker - Hoping for a Special Price

In summary, the customer service rep was skeptical and said, "the order has already shipped." However, they allowed the customer to order the Hostess Special at the 60% off price.
hoosierchef
I forgot to order the hostess her Deep Covered Baker. I've got a call into Home office. I'm hoping they will let me order it at the hostess special price. You can see by her order there was only one stone ordered at the 60% off. I must have accidently deleted it.

I'm planning on paying for it since I screwed up. I did have one ordred for myself on the catalog show I submitted in my name. Worst comes to worse, I'll just give her mine. :(

Oh Tammi, that really stinks. Please let us know how it goes.;)

Bummer...so sorry!! Good luck with HO. If that doesn't work, and you give her yours, you can purchase another in April during kit enhancement at 40% off at least.

I hope they do it for you, but be prepared. I forgot a hostess special once too, and they told me too bad. They said no changes once an order has been submitted :confused:

They said the same to me when I forgot. That's why they remind you to put in specials and bookings when you are about to transmit your show to HO. That's what they told me. Hope it goes your way. Keepus updated!

I messed up and didn't order 2 stones on the past host from one show I submitted late on the 28th ... she didn't want them but i was going to order them to use as prizes... I called right away on the 1st but they don't budge on that. Is there anyone who is putting in a Feb. show late that might be able to help Tammi out if someone isn't using both of their stone opportunities? Direct shipping would be less than the full price... How about checking someone else in your cluster too?

Ok, so I just got the call back from HO. I explained the situation. Told her I was willing to pay for it, but wanted to know if I could get that at the 60% off. They are going to let me do it! YAY!!

The Customer Service rep was skeptical and said, "the order has already shipped." I had to explain a 2nd time that I realized that, but I screwed up and accidently deleted the baker off before placing the order and that if she looked, she would notice only one hostess special had been ordered. She had to ask for approval, but they ok'd it. I'm so thrilled!!

The only bummer is I won't get commission on it, but oh well. A happy customer is worth it!!

Wow....I just read some of your replies.....I feel very fortunate that they are allowing me to go ahead and get that to her at the Hostess Special price. Maybe they let me slide since I'm "new".

Good for you!! I'm glad it worked out! That is an expensive stone to have to pay for out of your own pocket.

I forgot to put a booking on one of my shows... GRRRR!! Angry at myself!
I started to call home office, but figured they say "sorry" so I hung up...
I think I'll just put it on another show, and the past host will have to order with an alias!

Good for you! You wouldn't have gotten commission on it since it was 60% off even if it was on the show in the first place:)

Whew! Glad they let you do that. Reminder to self: Double-check all host orders for specials.

raebates said:
Whew! Glad they let you do that. Reminder to self: Double-check all host orders for specials.

Yes, and the new program does show you at the end what the host has used up of benefits and what is left - so check that before you submit.

That is awesome Tammi - it really depends on the "Customer Service" person you get - I have had it go both ways...

When I first started..
jenniferlynne said:
I hope they do it for you, but be prepared. I forgot a hostess special once too, and they told me too bad. They said no changes once an order has been submitted :confused:

I forgot the guest special and they added that on, but not sure about the Host Special, if you get the right Cust Svc person they should be willing/able to help you out.

I also had a piece my Grandmother order (stoneware) that was broken and she didn't notice it, it had to be sent back for a replacement after the 30 days and they said she was liable for the s/h. I reminded them she spent and bought just about every stoneware piece when she relocated from OH to TX that they should pick up the s/h and they did :)

PC HO is pretty nice and easy to work with too. I've had very good resolutions, etc.

Good Luck;

Liz

Wow, I thought they never budge from the rules.

I think it depends on who you get on the other end of the phone.

I forgot to order something (guest special - Quick Stir Pitcher I think) and they sent it no problem.

We all mess up--I think I mess up a little bit on every show, whether it's wrong tax or something stupid like that, or just adding an order up wrong. (The latter really makes a case for bringing my laptop to shows.)

I'm glad you got it taken care of and I'm glad to see that HO took care of business!!

Paige Dixon said:
Wow, I thought they never budge from the rules.

I think when it comes to tules about incentives or things like that, they don't budge. But when it's a customer service issue, I think PC has a tendency to do whatever it takes to have a happy customer. Of course, there are exceptions, so I know it won't always work out the way I like it. But the customer was the one who would lose here (in PCs eyes, even though Tammi would've been out the money) by not getting what she wanted, so I think they took that into consideration.

yeah, Im glad things worked out for you Tammi. I also have had CS both ways and its no funwhen they're not willing to help.

1. How do I fix a burnt dish?

If you have a burnt dish, try scraping off the burnt bits with a wooden spoon or spatula. Then, transfer the remaining edible parts to a new dish, add some extra sauce or liquid, and bake or simmer until heated through.

2. I added too much salt to my dish, how can I fix it?

If your dish is too salty, try adding a starchy ingredient like potatoes or rice, which will absorb some of the excess salt. You can also add a squeeze of lemon juice or a splash of vinegar to balance out the flavors.

3. How can I save an overcooked meat dish?

If you've overcooked your meat, try slicing it thinly and using it in a stir-fry or salad. You can also shred or chop the meat and use it in a casserole or soup, where it will have a chance to rehydrate and become tender again.

4. What can I do if my sauce is too thin?

If your sauce is too thin, try adding a slurry (a mixture of cornstarch and water) to thicken it. Alternatively, you can simmer the sauce for a few minutes to reduce and thicken it naturally.

5. My dish is too spicy, how do I tone down the heat?

If your dish is too spicy, try adding a dairy product like sour cream, yogurt, or coconut milk to mellow out the heat. You can also add a sweet ingredient like honey or sugar to balance out the spiciness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • kam