• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do When Customer Gives You an Online Order?

In summary, during the conversation, it was discussed that the show from the previous night received two new orders through the website. The group discussed how to thank the customers for their orders and how to send the orders, either through email or snail mail. They also talked about how credit card payments are processed and when they are charged. Lastly, they discussed how to handle a customer who couldn't make the show but still placed an order. They also mentioned the benefits of calling customers and how to handle direct shipping orders. The conversation ended with a question about transferring credit card information, to which it was stated that it is not possible for safety reasons.
KellyRedHead
The show I did last night has two new orders that have come in through my website.

1.) What to you guys send to them as a thank you for their order? How do you sent it, email, personal snail mail note etc...?

2.) If they pay by CC online does it go through then when they put their order in online, or do you put in the CC# when you place the order in the hosts show on PP and it gets charged then ?

3.) Lastly, the 2nd order said "Sorry she couldn't come....., wished she had know earlier that this host was doing a PChef show, but has one booked for March 4th with someone else." What would you say back to her, something like, "sorry you couldn't of made the show, thank you for your order. Good luck with your I know you'll have a great time"???

I wish I had know I would have loved to have booked her, my March is not looking to great!

Just wondered your opinions?
Thanks-
Kelly

Last edited:
I pick up the phone and call them to thank them for their order, make sure they know about our warranty, and ask them if they want to hear about upcoming specials.

I have a LONG line of business going from making one of those calls and booking just one show.

Thanks Deb!

What do you usually say when you call?

I send them an email thanking them and explaining that the order doesn't process until the show closes. I also suggest that they get the benefits of a show and let them know they can contact me for recipes or tips or any other pc needs. I keep it short.

If they direct ship their order I also send them their receipt via snail mail with a short note and a new product brochure.

KellyRedHead said:
Thanks Deb!

What do you usually say when you call?

See my previous message:
I pick up the phone and call them to thank them for their order, make sure they know about our warranty, and ask them if they want to hear about upcoming specials.

This leads into bookings because I tell them about the host specials.

What happens here:

2.) If they pay by CC online does it go through then when they put their order in online, or do you put in the CC# when you place the order in the hosts show on PP and it gets charged then ?

Kelly

The CC will show up on your personal website. You have to get it and transfer it to PP or P3. It will then be charged with the rest of the orders once you submit the show.

Thanks Kate!

No problem!

From Website to P3
cmdtrgd said:
The CC will show up on your personal website. You have to get it and transfer it to PP or P3. It will then be charged with the rest of the orders once you submit the show.
Is there a way to "transfer" it without manually typing it in, or copy/pasting it in? Seems SO tedious.

No, there isn't - it is for safety reasons.

1. How do I confirm a customer's online order?

To confirm a customer's online order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your Orders page. Look for the order in question and click on it to view the details. You can also reach out to the customer directly to confirm their order and address any questions or concerns they may have.

2. What if a customer wants to make changes to their online order?

If a customer wants to make changes to their online order, you can make these changes directly through your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the Orders page, find the order in question, and click on it to view the details. From there, you can make any necessary changes and confirm the changes with the customer.

3. How do I handle a customer's payment for an online order?

When a customer places an online order, their payment will automatically be processed through the Pampered Chef website. You do not need to handle any payment directly with the customer. If there are any issues with payment, you can reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

4. What should I do if a customer has not received their online order?

If a customer has not received their online order, first check the order status on your Orders page. If the order has been marked as shipped, you can reach out to the customer with the tracking information. If the order has not been shipped, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

5. Can I offer customer support for online orders?

Yes, you can offer customer support for online orders. You can provide assistance with order confirmation, changes, payment, and any other issues that may arise. You can also direct customers to Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KBender295
  • TJMagoo