• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoid Order Form Mistakes: Tips for New Season Paperwork | S/S 09 Supply Orders

I stamp the top white page so that when people have to write a check, they can see how to spell my name. Then I stamp the pink one before I hand it to them. (or I stamp the pink at home if I have time)
Flamingo
Gold Member
Just a FYI for you all. I just got my supply order and sat down to stamp my order forms. So I go through and stamp all of them on the pink copy as usual and then look closer and the customer copy is now the top white copy. Ughhh So now I have to go stamp all of them again......Just thought I would spread the word so no one else does the same thing I did.. Silly girl that I am.... I think we should look close at all the new paperwork so as to see all the changes made this season...:yuck:

That was mentioned in one of the newsletters. It was changed because of which copy has the credit card number obscured.

I am still going to give out the pink copy. I keep a copy that is usually the top copy so I can see exactly what they ordered.

Ok so I am not reading the newsletter very carefully am I... LOL I need to get it together....

christinaspc said:
I am still going to give out the pink copy. I keep a copy that is usually the top copy so I can see exactly what they ordered.

I agree, I can't see myself relying on one of the copies for all my info. I,too, will keep the white copy for myself.

Also, am I supposed to be giving the host a piece of the 3-part form? I generate a receipt from P3 for ALL orders and just give those to the host...

That's funny - because I've always given the customer the top copy anyway. I've never had a problem with reading the orders, and they get shredded sooner or later anyway.
It's just always been easiest to stamp & give the customer the top copy.:D I'm thrilled that now it will also be easy to keep their CC #'s obscured from view!

ChefBeckyD said:
That's funny - because I've always given the customer the top copy anyway. I've never had a problem with reading the orders, and they get shredded sooner or later anyway.
It's just always been easiest to stamp & give the customer the top copy.:D I'm thrilled that now it will also be easy to keep their CC #'s obscured from view!

or burned!:D:D

and I've always given the top copy too - for no other reason than I am lazy and didn't want to have thumb thru the pages to stamp!:yuck:

ok, so correct me if I am wrong- I now give the customer their white copy at the show, and leave the pink copy for the hostess, to check the order, so does she include the pink copy with their products, or just toss them?

She can include it with the order or toss it. I tell my hosts to put the receipt in the bag - who couldn't use another copy of their receipt?

I am such a bozo... I have always stamped the top white page... and then given away the pink one... Oh man!! I can't believe I just realized that.

ChefMary412 said:
I am such a bozo... I have always stamped the top white page... and then given away the pink one... Oh man!! I can't believe I just realized that.

I stamp the top white page so that when people have to write a check, they can see how to spell my name. Then I stamp the pink one before I hand it to them. (or I stamp the pink at home if I have time)

1. How can I avoid making mistakes on my order form for the new season?

To avoid order form mistakes, make sure to carefully review and double check all information before submitting. It may also be helpful to have a colleague or supervisor review the form as well. Additionally, using a checklist or template can help ensure all necessary information is included.

2. What is the deadline for submitting supply orders for the S/S 09 season?

The deadline for submitting supply orders for the S/S 09 season is [insert deadline date here]. It is important to submit orders by this deadline to ensure timely delivery of supplies for the new season.

3. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it?

If you need to make changes to your order after it has been submitted, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the stage of processing, we may be able to make changes or adjustments to your order.

4. What should I do if I receive the wrong or damaged supplies?

If you receive the wrong or damaged supplies, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and send you a replacement as soon as possible.

5. Are there any tips for organizing and keeping track of my supply orders?

To keep track of your supply orders, it can be helpful to create a system for organizing your paperwork. This can include using folders, labels, or a spreadsheet to keep track of orders and delivery dates. It may also be helpful to set reminders for yourself for important deadlines and dates related to supply orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • kam