• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Order from the F/W 06 Paperwork & Supply Form?

Intention" and "The Millionaire Fastlane". In summary, the audios and videos listed on the paperwork and supply order form are great and I would recommend them to anyone. The CD that showcases the new F/W products and shows the cooking demos for the new recipes can be ordered automatically when you place your first supply order for the season.
Harrle
I am curious if anyone has ordered any of the audios and/or videos listed on the paperwork and supply order form for the upcoming season, if you have - what do you love - what would you recommend for anyone else to add to their audio/video collection? I would love to order it ALL but I am already ordering enough paperwork to do some damage to the checking account, so I am looking for some suggestions on what would be the best to get first and add the rest later!

Thanks!!!!

Selling Product Collections is awesome.

What do you feel you need to work on in your business? Sales, Bookings, Customer Care, Recruiting? Think about it and get one of those CDs.

I have enjoyed every CD I've purchased.

I signed up earlier this year so I'm still learning. Is it correct that when you place your first supply order for the season that you will automatically receive the DVD that showcases the new F/W products and shows the cooking demos for the new recipes?? Am I remembering this correctly? I don't want to order it and then end up getting an extra one in the order.

Thanks!! :)

I have the Your season of success f/w 2006, cooking show live, but that is the only dvd's that Ihave from the supply order form

It's not new....but I love 'booking strategies from the pros'. It's from national 2005. It's very motivating and fun and gives some great ideas.

Harrle said:
I am curious if anyone has ordered any of the audios and/or videos listed on the paperwork and supply order form for the upcoming season, if you have - what do you love - what would you recommend for anyone else to add to their audio/video collection? I would love to order it ALL but I am already ordering enough paperwork to do some damage to the checking account, so I am looking for some suggestions on what would be the best to get first and add the rest later!

Thanks!!!!

I Love the Selling Collections one :)

What are the deadlines for submitting paperwork and supply orders for the Fall/Winter 2006 season?

The deadlines for submitting paperwork and supply orders for the Fall/Winter 2006 season are as follows:

• September 1st: Last day to submit paperwork for the launch of the new season
  • October 15th: Last day to submit supply orders for the first half of the season
  • January 15th: Last day to submit supply orders for the second half of the season

How do I place an order for Fall/Winter 2006 paperwork and supplies?

To place an order for Fall/Winter 2006 paperwork and supplies, you can either:

• Order online through your consultant's website
  • Call the Pampered Chef Customer Service line at 1-800-783-3004
  • Submit a paper order form with your consultant

What forms of payment are accepted for Fall/Winter 2006 paperwork and supply orders?

We accept the following forms of payment for Fall/Winter 2006 paperwork and supply orders:

• Credit or debit card
  • Check or money order
  • Consultant Account Credit (CAC)

Can I make changes to my Fall/Winter 2006 paperwork and supply order after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to your Fall/Winter 2006 paperwork and supply order up until the deadline for each order period. Simply contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef Customer Service line at 1-800-783-3004 to make any necessary changes.

What should I do if I do not receive my Fall/Winter 2006 paperwork and supplies by the expected delivery date?

If you do not receive your Fall/Winter 2006 paperwork and supplies by the expected delivery date, please first check with your consultant to ensure that your order was submitted correctly. If there are no issues with your order, please contact the Pampered Chef Customer Service line at 1-800-783-3004 for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pc_jessica