• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the JG49 Fall Catalog Package Worth the Upgrade?

In summary, the item number for the Business Building Package is: JG49 and it is $42 for fall, instead of $36 for spring.
missmindym
I know there were a few other Consultants holding out on ordering their packages to make sure they would get the fall catalogs, etc. I talked with a guy from HO and he gave me the new item number to enter into PP3. I thought it might help someone else, the item number is: JG49 and it's $42 for fall, instead of $36 like it was for S/S.

When can we order is it within our first 60 or 90 days?

It's in your first 60 days.

missmindym said:
I know there were a few other Consultants holding out on ordering their packages to make sure they would get the fall catalogs, etc. I talked with a guy from HO and he gave me the new item number to enter into PP3. I thought it might help someone else, the item number is: JG49 and it's $42 for fall, instead of $36 like it was for S/S.

That is so great that you gave that # out because I had a consultant who was told she could order that Business Building Package back in January and new stuff S/S would come and she didn't get what she wanted, she got all fall stuff and it wasn't sent right until the 4th try and it was me that had to call and be very clear with PC that it wasn't acceptable because the experience was leaving a bad taste in my consultants mouth, so to speak! I let them know that I thought they were fabulous but I have been a consultant for a long time and that my recruit was new and getting annoyed! They moved heaven and earth to fix it for her!!:D

MissChef said:
That is so great that you gave that # out because I had a consultant who was told she could order that Business Building Package back in January and new stuff S/S would come and she didn't get what she wanted, she got all fall stuff and it wasn't sent right until the 4th try and it was me that had to call and be very clear with PC that it wasn't acceptable because the experience was leaving a bad taste in my consultants mouth, so to speak! I let them know that I thought they were fabulous but I have been a consultant for a long time and that my recruit was new and getting annoyed! They moved heaven and earth to fix it for her!!:D

I figured I would just try to help because anything I've asked here everyone has tried to help and when you are out here on your own doing stuff and have to hunt the answer down, it can get frustrating at times, lol.

I was excited and couldn't wait to order my business building kit so I did so about 2 weeks ago. After it got here I was kicking myself for not waiting to get the Fall catalogs. My recruiter offered to see if our director could get them exchanged for me. I have a ton of summer ones and not a lot on the horizon. I am hopeful I can get some things going in August and use up some of them or else I will just save them for when I start doing craft booths in the fall. Nobody ever gives the newest catalogs away at those anyway.

Thanks so much for the info. I've been holding off because I wanted to get the fall stuff instead of more summer stuff.

I got my package with the f/w catalogs and all the other goodies today, I highly recommend getting this if you are within your first 60 days. It's totally worth it, if not for the catalogs alone. You also get 6 of the new Season's Best, 15 cooking show planners, the your life your way dvd's and several packages of receipts. The binder is great, too. I just have to figure out how to use it, lol. ;)

I got my business building package yesterday and it had all S/S 08 in it!! ARGH!! I was on the phone for over 1/2 hour and finally asked to speak to a manager, who assurred me they would resend the fall/winter in 3 days but they normally dont do this until August 22. Plus....there was a price increase so I had to pay an additional $6.00. I was disallusioned that nothing was ever said about this or no timeframe given. I was just trying to abide by my 60 day time frame and have a very full September/October show calendar.
Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth for dealing with my resources.
Just had to vent.

Linda:confused:

Can anyone order the package? Because it is showing up on PP3 to order and doesn't give an error.

You can try to order it, but if you aren't a new consultant, HO won't process it.It's just like the Quick Start Boxes. They show up for everyone, but only Directors can order them.

Related to Is the JG49 Fall Catalog Package Worth the Upgrade?

1. What is included in the Business Building Package?

The Business Building Package includes a variety of essential tools and resources for building a successful Pampered Chef business. This includes a starter kit with product samples, training materials, and marketing materials such as catalogs and order forms.

2. How much does the Business Building Package cost?

The cost of the Business Building Package varies depending on your specific business goals and needs. It is best to consult with your Pampered Chef consultant to determine the best package for you and its corresponding cost.

3. Can I customize the Business Building Package?

Yes, the Business Building Package can be customized to fit your individual needs and preferences. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select the specific products and materials that will best support your business goals.

4. Is the Business Building Package a one-time purchase?

No, the Business Building Package is not a one-time purchase. It is designed to provide ongoing support and resources for your Pampered Chef business. You may choose to purchase additional materials or upgrade your package as your business grows.

5. How will the Business Building Package help me grow my business?

The Business Building Package is designed to provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes training materials, product samples, and marketing materials to help you reach new customers, increase sales, and build a strong business foundation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefann