• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Tell if It Is an Exec Skillet or Older?

In summary, if you are unsure if your cookware is from the Executive Line, look for a thicker, heavier gauge aluminum material and a textured pattern on the bottom of the pan. The Executive Line also has stainless steel handles and a lifetime warranty if used properly. If you are experiencing issues with your cookware, contact the Home Office for assistance. All of our current cookware lines have a lifetime warranty, but previous lines may have had different warranty periods.
esavvymom
Staff member
I know there is a way to be able to tell if a piece of cookware is from the Executive Line or not. I met a lady at a vendor event last weekend and she said there is a nickel/quarter size area of the non-stick coating coming off in her 12" skillet. She thought it looked like the Executive (looking at a catalog picture), but she wasn't sure when she got it.

How can we tell, and did any of the previous lines have a Lifetime Warranty??
If we can at least determine it is a Lifetime version, I can call HO and get it taken care of for it. I don't think she had the receipt.

Thanks!

Professional has black plastic handlews, executive has gray silicone handles. Professional has a lifetime warranty if its been used properly. They are getting really sticky about that.

Professional Cookware actually says The pampered chef professional cookware on the bottom.

pcsharon1 said:
Professional Cookware actually says The pampered chef professional cookware on the bottom.

And Executive had the medallion on the bottom of it.

Hello there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help you determine if your cookware is from the Executive Line. The Executive Line cookware is typically made with a thicker, heavier gauge aluminum material and has a distinct textured pattern on the bottom of the pan. Additionally, the handles on the Executive Line cookware are made of stainless steel and are riveted to the pan for added durability.If the non-stick coating is coming off in a nickel/quarter size area, it is possible that it is from the Executive Line. However, without a receipt or the original packaging, it may be difficult to confirm. I would recommend reaching out to our Home Office at 1-888-OUR-CHEF to see if they can assist with identifying the specific line and if it is covered under our Lifetime Warranty.In regards to previous lines having a Lifetime Warranty, our current Lifetime Warranty applies to all of our cookware lines. However, our previous lines may have had different warranty periods. It would be best to contact our Home Office for more information on specific lines and their warranties.I hope this information helps and please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef customer!

1. How can I determine if my skillet is an "Exec" skillet or an older model?

The easiest way to tell if your skillet is an "Exec" model or not is by looking for the word "Exec" on the handle or the bottom of the skillet. This word will usually be followed by a model number, which can also help identify the specific type of "Exec" skillet.

2. What are the main differences between an "Exec" skillet and older models?

One of the main differences between "Exec" skillets and older models is the design of the handle. "Exec" skillets typically have a longer, more ergonomic handle compared to older models. Additionally, "Exec" skillets often have a smoother, more non-stick cooking surface.

3. Are there any specific features I should look for to identify an "Exec" skillet?

Aside from the word "Exec" on the handle or bottom of the skillet, you can also look for a logo or brand name that is associated with "Exec" skillets. Some common examples include "The Original Exec Skillet" or "Exec Chef's Skillet."

4. Is there a certain timeframe when "Exec" skillets were produced?

"Exec" skillets were most commonly produced in the 1980s and 1990s, though they may still be available for purchase today. If you have a skillet from this time period with the word "Exec" on it, it is likely an "Exec" model.

5. Can I still use an older "Exec" skillet for cooking?

Yes, you can still use an older "Exec" skillet for cooking. However, it is important to note that the non-stick coating on these skillets may have worn off over time, so you may need to use more oil or butter to prevent food from sticking. It is also recommended to hand wash these skillets instead of putting them in the dishwasher to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjaime
  • babywings76