• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you using your non-stick cookware correctly?

I
Inomiamenda
My director sent this. She received it from someone else on the Exec loop... maybe it will come in handy. :)

Good Morning Cheffies,
hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous weather. A lot of you are out and about sharing recipes and great tools at your shows this weekend. March is shaping up to blow February out of the water. Wahoooo....

Below is a note from my Exec loop. I am sending this out to give everyone a little heads up.
Our Exec cookware is the top rated non-stick cookware in the US, and the company has been more than generous in the past with its return policy. We have been going above and beyond what any other company would do.

One thing I am always teaching at my show is not to use Pam type sprays at all, but that also essentially most non-stick cookware manufacturers void the warranty all together when sprays are used. It will build up a tacky coating. The other thing to teach your guests, is to only use Bamboo, Silicone Scrapers or the Nylon tools. Non-stick pans should be used at med-high heat and not superheated or scorched. The dishwasher will ruin non-stick pans. The detergent is in effect like an abrasive sandpaper scouring everything clean. It will damage non-stick cookware. Add some cookware protectors and you have a lifetime of easy use and beauty.

With that in mind remember education is important and no one can afford to have its lifetime warranty abused. Not even The Pampered Chef!

It is so true that we need to be talking about TRUE use and care and following the directions on the use and care card.

1. How do I properly clean my non-stick cookware?

To clean your non-stick cookware, it is important to avoid using any type of spray, such as Pam, as it can build up a tacky coating. Instead, use gentle tools like Bamboo, Silicone Scrapers, or Nylon tools. Additionally, avoid putting your non-stick cookware in the dishwasher, as the detergent can act like abrasive sandpaper and damage the non-stick coating.

2. Can I use high heat when cooking with non-stick cookware?

It is recommended to use medium to high heat when cooking with non-stick cookware. Using superheated or scorched heat can damage the non-stick coating and affect the performance of the cookware.

3. What types of tools are safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Bamboo, Silicone Scrapers, and Nylon tools are safe to use with non-stick cookware as they are gentle and won't damage the non-stick coating.

4. Can I use non-stick sprays on my non-stick cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use any type of spray, such as Pam, on non-stick cookware. It can build up a tacky coating and void the warranty of the cookware.

5. How can I ensure the longevity of my non-stick cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your non-stick cookware, it is important to clean it properly with gentle tools and avoid using high heat or sprays. Additionally, using cookware protectors when storing your cookware can help maintain its beauty and performance for a lifetime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • schel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • Intrepid_Chef