• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Replacement Guidelines?

In summary, the guidelines say that cookware must be "lifetime warranty" eligible, and that customers must have proof of purchase. However, it is possible for customers to be denied warranty service if they have not followed the guidelines correctly. It is also possible for customers to be given incorrect information about their cookware.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I'm trying to make sense of the cookware replacement guidelines as explained in the latest Consultant News:

A valued customer can spend a lot of money on postage to have her cookware replaced, only to have it returned to her b/c H.O. determined she abused it, even if she did not?

What if she used bamboo spoons (allowed) and still got scratches? What if the top of her skillet is scratched by the metal lids they tell us to use?

And what is all this business about non-stick cooking sprays?

Good grief ... I know they are trying to prevent improper use of the warranty, but it seems like they are just looking for reasons not to honor the lifetime warranty, unless it was damaged upon receipt.

I hope I'm wrong ...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the shipping cost to the customer. I actually have a customer who has 3 pans she wants replaced. All of them she has hand washed, used only nylon utensils in and taken care of to the best of her ablity. Yet one is not longer acting non-stick.. everything she cooks in it sticks to the pan, and the other two have some strange discoloration going on on the cooking surface.. like you can see the spots in the pan where she cooked food. I can't imagine her sending all three back and spending all that money only to have PC say.. sorry misuse.

I know!!!! I just sent in a 10" Saute Pan, only to have it returned to me saying it's not covered by the warranty. UGH! I totally think if they say the pans are "Lifetime Warranty" then they should be!!! I think we will totally tick off a lot of customers by not returning their cookware. Many of the pans I return the people tell they they only use nylon, don't use spray, etc. What can we do? I have a skillet myself that I have had for 5 years (got it right when I started) and now need to send in because it is sticking. And, I know for a fact, how I take care of it! This is going to be very frustrating for alot of consultants and customers!!

I have the same problem except they are saying she sent in the Professional but she has never owned it only been to three shows I know exactly what she has. But someone in the warehouse has decided it is Professional instead of Executive and now they are looking for the skillet to double check. UGH!!!! this was three weeks ago and I emailed my host and asked how her new skillet was doing and she said she hadn't gotten it yet. I called HO and there are no notes saying they are rechecking only that she sent in the wrong skillet..
So I guess I am going to have to buy her the family skillet to keep her happy and hopefully if they send her another one I will get it from her. I had just gotten in with this group that had not heard of PC before and they are giving themselves a very bad name.
I have been doing this for 11 eleven years and customer service and product quality has gone downhill. They need to quit cutting back..

crissy11 said:
I have the same problem except they are saying she sent in the Professional but she has never owned it only been to three shows I know exactly what she has. But someone in the warehouse has decided it is Professional instead of Executive and now they are looking for the skillet to double check. UGH!!!! this was three weeks ago and I emailed my host and asked how her new skillet was doing and she said she hadn't gotten it yet. I called HO and there are no notes saying they are rechecking only that she sent in the wrong skillet..
So I guess I am going to have to buy her the family skillet to keep her happy and hopefully if they send her another one I will get it from her. I had just gotten in with this group that had not heard of PC before and they are giving themselves a very bad name.
I have been doing this for 11 eleven years and customer service and product quality has gone downhill. They need to quit cutting back..

That's bizarre, because all they need to do is flip it over and see what is says on the bottom. Does she have her receipt to prove what it was? I'd be calling in and ask to speak to a manager and find out what's going on. And I'd also be sending an e-mail to HO about this.

I'm really worried about how this will affect our customers. The customers who buy cookware are generally what i would call "die hard pampered chef customers." They generally have their kitchens stocked with PC items. If HQ starts denying claims to this wonderful repeat customers, i can see our repeat business dwindling.

I had a customer say she was going to return her cookware (and she answered all the questions correctly when i asked her how she used them), I let her know that HQ was taking a closer look becasue we had a lot of customers misuse cookwhere. I'm really worried about loosing customer's. I've had 2 shows with her and recently she bought the entire bamboo block set.

Very good customer, and this is very frustrating!

What is the Pampered Chef cookware replacement policy?

The Pampered Chef cookware replacement policy allows customers to receive a replacement for any damaged or defective cookware within one year of purchase.

What does the cookware replacement cover?

The cookware replacement covers any manufacturing defects or damage that occurs during normal use. This includes issues such as warping, chipping, or peeling.

Is the cookware replacement policy valid for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the cookware replacement policy is valid for all Pampered Chef cookware products, including stainless steel, non-stick, and cast iron.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a cookware replacement?

No, proof of purchase is not required for a cookware replacement. However, it may be helpful to have your order number or receipt on hand for faster processing.

How do I request a cookware replacement?

You can request a cookware replacement by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the online form on our website. You will need to provide information about the product and the issue you are experiencing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan