• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Dippers: Box or Bag? My Experience with PC Support Services

In summary, the ice cream dipper from Pampered Chef is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of frozen treats, including ice cream, sorbet, gelato, frozen yogurt, and even mashed potatoes or cookie dough. It is designed to create perfect, round scoops every time and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The dipper can be used by both left-handed and right-handed individuals and comes with a 1-year warranty from Pampered Chef. If any issues arise, customers can contact customer support for assistance.
peichef
Has anyone else been receiving ice cream dippers NOT in a box?? It happened to me for the 1st time in Oct. I figured PC was reducing packaging, thought nothing of it & sent it to the customer. She called to tell me it had black marks & looked used.
Then for a Nov. show -- same thing -- only this time I checked the dipper before packing it. It was marked up. Called support services, they sent a new one. SAME THING -- no box, bad condition. This poor customer had to have 3 dippers sent before a good one came. (The 3rd wasn't in a box either.)

Support Services tells me they dippers should be in a box. They come in a ziploc-type bag with the instructions. Sometimes the instructions seem to be attached to the dipper with an adhesive?!? (Hence the marks on them)

We got one for my mom-in-law for Christmas. It came in a zip-lock type bag. Didn't even think to check it before we gave it to her, but I haven't heard any complaints yet.

Cdn Newsletter???I know someone has posted a CDN newsletter on here in the past... I'm in search of a newsletter since I have NO IDEA how to create my own....

the skeweres, dippers and scoops no longer have boxes

If they're trying to save on packaging, I'd honestly rather have the box. At least you can recyle the box or it will decompose better. That plastic bag is going to sit in the dump for ever! :mad:

But I will say I love that they're using a lot of paper and carboard as filler instead of those peanuts or something. :thumbup:

1. How do I use the ice cream dipper from Pampered Chef?

To use the ice cream dipper, simply scoop the desired amount of ice cream into the dipper and press down on the lever to release the ice cream onto a cone or dish. The dipper is designed to create perfect, round scoops every time.

2. Can the ice cream dipper be used for other frozen treats besides ice cream?

Yes, the ice cream dipper can also be used for sorbet, gelato, frozen yogurt, and even mashed potatoes or cookie dough. It is a versatile tool that can handle a variety of frozen foods.

3. Is the ice cream dipper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the ice cream dipper is dishwasher safe. Simply disassemble the dipper by twisting the handle and lever off of the scoop, and place all pieces in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can the ice cream dipper be used for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the ice cream dipper is designed to be used by both left-handed and right-handed individuals. The handle and lever can be easily switched to accommodate personal preference.

5. What is the warranty on the ice cream dipper?

The ice cream dipper comes with a 1-year warranty from Pampered Chef. If you experience any issues with your dipper, please contact our customer support services for assistance in troubleshooting or a possible replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • LisaVH