• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Support Services Causing Trouble with My Orders?

In summary, the individual had several issues with missing or damaged products from their recent orders. They contacted Support Services to resolve the issues but encountered difficulties and delays. Other individuals in the conversation chimed in with similar experiences and frustrations with the company's customer service. The individual expressed relief at hearing others' stories and vented their frustrations. They also mentioned considering leaving the company due to personal issues and negative experiences with their director and cluster.
stefani2
Let me give you an up-date with my frustration from yesterday:

Beginning of March, a customer told me she didn't receive her free Sprinkles. I phoned Support Services and they told me they would send one out and ship to me. I never thought about it again until yesterday - I saw my Host of that Show at the bank and she asked what had happened. I totally forgot.

So, then I realized that I have not receive 2 different Replacement Part orders.

I received shipment for a Show that the Host didn't get the Buying Guest special, one of the Bamboo Spoon Sets was cut open and missing a spoon.

I also received my KE order and am missing the BBQ turner.

My customers replacement lid for the Chillzanne Rectangle Server came it and is all scratched up.

I was at a Show last night, and realized that EVERY catalogue I brought with me to the Show is missing ALL the middle pages of the catalogue (it jumps from 23 to 36.

So, I phoned SS this morning to correct all this - and they are questioning me on HOW these catalogues could be 'mixed up' because the catalogues they sent out were in replacement of catalogues that contained water damage from packaging. They told me that they had a Reference Number for the Sprinkles (so that means that they DID send it out) and there is nothing they can do about it - even though I didn't get them. And they are hesistant to send out ANOTHER replacement lid for the Rectangular Server. I left a message AND an email to a lady at SS (she is a supervisor) about the catalogues and haven't heard back.

So, what do you think about what is going on. I am frustrated! - do others experience 'set-backs' like this????

WOW - I am not sure!

I do have a similar problem with the catalogs - my middle pages come out of the staples - I guess I should call HO about them too

troubleatleast someone else is having some troubles with their catalogues - when I talked to the lady at Support Services - they made it sound like I was crazy to have trouble with them.

I don't think that sounds right about the sprinkles. If you didn't get them you didn't get them. Just b/c the have a number doesn't mean you rec'd them. I'd call back & talk to a supervisor.

I had similar nightmare with the home office support staff...it's one of the few reasons why I am no longer a consultant. It's been 4 months and I'm still waiting for the replacement sauce pan that they sent me damaged. I called weekly to get it corrected, and each time they said they were sending another one out. By my count, they've sent out 6 and I've never received one of them...

Sorry you are going through this- I hope it gets corrected soon! :)

thanks for relatingKacey, I didn't realize you were no longer a consultant.

I am, in some way, glad to hear others have gone through this - because I was feeling kinda silly earlier.

It happens, might also be a Canada thing! I had a horrible issue with HO before Christmas, just plain out horrible. But those kind of issues seem to be far and few between.

I've been lucky (knock on wood) and haven't had to do any adjustments or anything recently. Now last November was a different story :( Hope it all works out for you Jenna and don't stop calling until you are happy.

stefani2 said:
Kacey, I didn't realize you were no longer a consultant.

I am, in some way, glad to hear others have gone through this - because I was feeling kinda silly earlier.

Sadly, yes...it just wasn't the right time, and with all the family things going on, and the issues I had with a TERRIBLE and semi evil director, and a gossipy, and evil cluster, I decided to halt my slightly successful (as far as sales goes) adventure with PC, wait a year and then start interviewing people that I KNOW I will thrive under, and for a director and a cluster that have similar standards and values like me. :) I still hang around here because they let me, and from time to time I actually have a good idea to help someone with their business. :)

glad you're hereWell, I am glad you still hang around here - I have read some of your other posts and they are helpful :)

I guess everyone is going to have some times where negative/frustrating things happen - I appreciate being able to vent here. Thanks.

stefani2 said:
Well, I am glad you still hang around here - I have read some of your other posts and they are helpful :)

I guess everyone is going to have some times where negative/frustrating things happen - I appreciate being able to vent here. Thanks.
That is a very positive way to look at it. :) I never bothered to post most of my frustrations on this board that I had with HO because I knew that there would be good times and bad times, even though most of my experiences we not pleasant or helpful.

The final straw was the issues with my unethical director and all but 2 of the members of my cluster. It just came to a boil, and I could not in good conscience (sp?) stay in that cluster and see (albeit small) my hard earnings going into the pockets of people I didn't respect and who hurt be badly...

Things will turn around for you- it goes in waves, so hang in there! :) If I knew my director would sign off on it, I'd be changing directors, but she's spiteful enough that I know she wouldn't sign off on losing me, and she'll make me wait the year before I can sign up again.

Kacey, I know a consultant can resign. Maybe you should check with HO if you resign if you could re-sign with a different director or if you would still need to wait for 12 months.From Policy & Procedures:
Consultant Resignation. If you wish to resign, please send
a written letter of resignation to the Home Office and to
your Director. Once resigned, you will lose the same benefits
as outlined under Inactive Status. Resignation dates are
effective on the first business day of the month.

Debala715 said:
Kacey, I know a consultant can resign. Maybe you should check with HO if you resign if you could re-sign with a different director or if you would still need to wait for 12 months.

From Policy & Procedures:

You still have to wait 12 months.

Debala715 said:
Kacey, I know a consultant can resign. Maybe you should check with HO if you resign if you could re-sign with a different director or if you would still need to wait for 12 months.

From Policy & Procedures:
Oh, thanks for the info- it looks like the post below you stated that I would still have to wait 12 months, but thanks for going to all the trouble of looking that info up from the P&P manual to help me! how sweet!!!:blushing:

Wow, I have been so fortunate, I have never had a problem with SS. Not that I haven't had issues but support services fixed them all up as prompt as possible. There have been a few times that orders didn't arrive perhaps a company problem or a UPS problem but SS sent replacement immediately.
I love everyone there.
lorna

I typically find SS goes "above & beyond" in their efforts to make things right. Now, that's not to say that I haven't had some quality control issues lately. (Prep bowl set arrived with what appeared to be dirty fingerprints all over them & the lids were all crushed. Ice cream dippers w/boxes & scratched, etc).
In the case of the prep bowls, they told me to keep them, they sent a new set & even 6 extra lids!?! (4 of the "extras" have become host gifts)

1. What are the common issues that customers face with support services?

Some of the common issues that customers may face with support services include difficulties reaching a representative, long wait times, and unresolved issues.

2. How can I get in touch with a representative for support?

You can reach a representative for support by calling our customer service hotline, sending an email, or using our online chat feature on our website.

3. What is the average wait time for getting a response from support?

The average wait time for getting a response from support may vary, but we strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.

4. How can I escalate an issue if I am not satisfied with the support I received?

If you are not satisfied with the support you received, you can request to speak with a supervisor or submit a formal complaint through our website.

5. Is there a way to track the progress of my support request?

Yes, you can track the progress of your support request by logging into your account on our website and viewing the status of your ticket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJ-1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJ-1
  • Brookeskitchen