• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Center Is Driving Me Crazy!!!

In summary, the rep told the caller that it could take four to six weeks for the host to receive the new deep-covered baker, even though it is supposed to take two weeks for mail to travel from Virginia to Illinois. The caller was told that if they lose this customer because of the long wait time, they will be furious. The supervisor was contacted and the order was expedited.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I submitted a product adjustment back in January. I contacted Ho like I needed to and mailed back the only piece salvagable to mail back. Well it is turning out to be a nightmare and I am afraid I am going to lose this customer. The rep told me it could take 4-6 WEEKS before my host receives her new deep covered baker! To get me further frustrated she said that my mailing could take 2 weeks to get to them?!? Um hello, send it USPS from VA to IL should take 3-5 days max. I told the rep if I end up losing this customer because of rediculous timelines, I am going to be furious. She said she would forward this to her supervisor to see if she can expedite the process. I don't get it?!? :confused:

Call back and ask to speak to a supervisor. I ordered the wrong item for a customer at Christmas and when I called to send it back I was told it would take about 3 weeks for him to get the new item. I told them that was UNACCEPTABLE that it was a Christmas gift and I KNEW they could mail it on out. I was told no. Well, I hung up and called back got a nice supervisor explained the situation and they mailed the correct item out to me IMMEDIATELY and he had it within a few days.

CALL BACK!:D

I too am not understanding some of the hold-ups and quirks with adjustments. I've had a couple of customers have problems with small ticket items (lid to SS bowl & Grate Container). I did both of the adjustments on-line and both times it requested to have the item returned:confused: . I immediately called HO to question this as it would cost just as much to mail it back to HO as to simply buy another one. HO would not bend on either one of them. I was very polite and so were the HO reps. I told them that I understood that some items needed to be returned for one reason or another, but that in these cases it was ridiculous and that I would not have my customer paying to mail back an item that was such a small ticket one (I can buy them a new one from replacement or on an open show cheaper than that!). The HO person said that they wanted to have the item back so that they could see what went wrong with it. So I told them that if that was the case they could send a call ticket for it as I was not having my customer pay for that.....I could see it if it were a big ticket item that needed to be proven or something, but something that cost less than $5.00.....not worth it to me. So, needless to say, I just bought the items for my customers. Happy customers make a happy me! And, they don't even have to know about all of this nonsense!

I agree with you Linda. If they want the item send back then they should send me a shipping label. Besides, how are they going to see what went wrong with a piece of stoneware that is in a million pieces - glue it back together and then examine it?!?

I think I will call back and ask to speak directly with a supervisor.

I can understand them wanting proof that the stoneware is actually broken, and I don't have a problem with that one. But please.....a $4.00 item, that's ridiculous!

I guess too many have taken advantage of PC's generous policies and things like this have to pay for it as a result.........

Well I called them back on my drive home and FINALLY got a supervisor to release my order. I get where they are coming from. Like the rep explained to me it is like shopping at say Wal-Mart. If something is damaged you need to return it in order to get another one. Then she proceeded to tell me that next time I have to send something back that I should use a service that requires a signature. I really wanted to say to her that they should pay for us to ship it back but I was already frustrated and didn't want to run off the road.

I know what you mean about adjustments taking too long. I had a bride that got a bunch of PC duplicates. She had to pay to send them in; and it took about 3 weeks for her to get her new items. HO told me that is about standard time for exchanges. I was surprised; you'd think if they have the reference number right there on the box, why would it take that long for the new box to ship out? Odd....

They sent me my new trifle bowl and the lady on the phone told me that i would have to send the broken one back. I've got the new one, but still haven't gotten a lable for the broken one.....

Tara1021 said:
They sent me my new trifle bowl and the lady on the phone told me that i would have to send the broken one back. I've got the new one, but still haven't gotten a lable for the broken one.....
Me neither. I had the same situation. Luckily I got the replacement one and it wasn't broken.

Related to Support Center Is Driving Me Crazy!!!

What is the Support Center and how do I access it?

The Support Center is a resource provided by Pampered Chef to assist consultants with any questions or issues they may have. It can be accessed through the consultant website by clicking on the "Support Center" tab.

Why is the Support Center driving me crazy?

The Support Center can be overwhelming at first, but it is designed to provide comprehensive support for all aspects of your business. With practice and familiarity, it will become a valuable tool for you.

How do I find a specific topic in the Support Center?

You can use the search bar at the top of the Support Center page to search for specific topics. You can also browse through the different categories and subcategories to find what you are looking for.

What if I can't find the answer to my question in the Support Center?

If you are unable to find the answer to your question in the Support Center, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef Home Office for assistance. You can also ask for help in the Pampered Chef consultant Facebook group or connect with your upline for support.

Is there a way to provide feedback on the Support Center?

Yes, there is a "Feedback" button at the bottom of the Support Center page where you can provide your thoughts and suggestions. Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve the Support Center and your feedback is valuable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marciem
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • coriatc