• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tool Turnabout Bag Delivery - Where Is It?

In summary, to find the delivery status of your Tool Turnabout Bag, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Delivery time varies and can take 5-7 business days for standard shipping or 2-3 business days for expedited shipping. If you need to change the delivery address, contact customer service. You will receive a tracking number via email and can use it to track your bag's delivery. If your bag has not been delivered within the estimated timeframe, contact customer service for assistance.
ashkay
I earned my tool turn about bag from the show to go promo - what month was that again? Anyway, I still haven't received it!! It went on backorder, but it feels like it has been forever since I've earned that. How long until we get these? :mad:

I'm really hoping they will make all 3 pieces available for sale to all consultants in the future. Give HO a call and see if they have an estimated date for you.

HO said it will be by the end of the year. Well that is almost here. We are supposed to get an email when they are shipped to us. I haven't gotten one yet and I hope it is soon.

I hear yawaiting on mine to , i do not like waiting !! Hopefully soon !!! :D

According to HO, they have not received their new shipment but still hope by the end of the year. Also, the person who answered me said they would NOT be offered to consultants for purchase.

Finally here!!I too earned mine in October, and I just received it today. Hope ya'll have received yours too.

Kim

i have pieces 1 and 3...still waiting on #2!!

I thought they were suppossed to have them to us by the end of December. I still haven't gotten mine yet either. I did get the sweetheart towel last week.

I received the Tool Turnabout tote yesterday and the Tote bag today. I already received the Rolling case in Nov. Hopefully you will get yours soon!

1. Where can I find the delivery status of my Tool Turnabout Bag?

You can find the delivery status of your Tool Turnabout Bag by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the delivery of your bag.

2. How long does it typically take for the Tool Turnabout Bag to be delivered?

The delivery time for the Tool Turnabout Bag varies depending on your location and shipping method selected at checkout. Generally, it takes 5-7 business days for standard shipping and 2-3 business days for expedited shipping.

3. Can I change the delivery address for my Tool Turnabout Bag?

If you need to change the delivery address for your Tool Turnabout Bag, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that it may not always be possible to change the address once the order has been processed.

4. Will I receive a tracking number for my Tool Turnabout Bag delivery?

Yes, once your Tool Turnabout Bag has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the delivery status of your bag through the designated shipping carrier's website.

5. What do I do if my Tool Turnabout Bag has not been delivered within the estimated timeframe?

If your Tool Turnabout Bag has not been delivered within the estimated timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will investigate the issue and provide you with an update on the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaJG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • wadesgirl