• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Carving Set W/ Honing Tool / Sharpener

In summary, the carving set with honing tool/sharpener includes a carving knife, carving fork, and a honing tool/sharpener. The carving knife and carving fork are made of high-quality stainless steel, while the honing tool/sharpener is made of durable plastic with a stainless steel rod. The honing tool/sharpener is designed to be used with any type of knife, and can be used by holding it firmly on a non-slip surface and running the blade of the knife along the sharpening rod at a 20-degree angle. The carving set is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash and dry immediately to maintain the sharpness of the blades and prolong the life of the set.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a customer asking if the Carving Set comes with a honing tool and / or sharpener. She swears her friend has a Pampered Chef Carving set that has a honing tool and a sharpener right in the case...but I can't recall something like that.

Any ideas?

That would be the old set then. The old steak knives also had a honing tool in the case. I don't have the old carving set, but it probably was similar.Just tell her they redesigned the knives years back (I don't know how many..I"ve not been around long enough), and now the honing tool is sold separately, and the knives no longer have the honing tool in the case. The one set of knives with honing case- those are the only ones I can think of that still include the honing cover.

thanks!!! :)

What is included in the carving set with honing tool/sharpener?

The carving set with honing tool/sharpener includes a carving knife, carving fork, and a honing tool/sharpener.

What is the material of the carving set with honing tool/sharpener?

The carving knife and carving fork are made of high-quality stainless steel, while the honing tool/sharpener is made of durable plastic with a stainless steel rod.

Can the honing tool/sharpener be used for other knives?

Yes, the honing tool/sharpener is designed to be used with any type of knife, not just the ones included in the set.

How do I use the honing tool/sharpener?

Simply hold the honing tool/sharpener firmly on a non-slip surface and run the blade of the knife along the sharpening rod at a 20-degree angle for best results.

Can the carving set be washed in the dishwasher?

While the carving set is dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash and dry immediately to maintain the sharpness of the blades and prolong the life of the set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
pkd09