• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Call Advice From Conference Worked!

In summary, to request a phone call for advice from conference worked, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a call. There is no fee for this service and the length of the call can vary, but is typically around 30 minutes. You can request a specific consultant, but if they are not available another will be assigned. The topics that can be discussed during the call include recipe ideas, product recommendations, and business strategies.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm so excited. Here I kept feeling like I was pulling up the same names in my contact list over and over again and feeling like I'm at a dead end. Well, at conference one of the speakers gave the idea of making "Yearly Check-up" calls. Hey, it's never to late for customer service! So I started making some today. People who I never was able to reach after a show, I'm now reaching. So I just called someone who was unhappy w/ her forged cutlery and now she just booked a party! Wahoo! I expressed concern that she wasn't happy w/ her knives. I told her about their lifetime guarantee when she said they just never seemed sharp. I told her about the honing tool (she didn't order it at the time) and about getting them professionally sharpened every couple years as needed. She said she wanted to get the honing tool and so I offered to go ahead and order that for her, unless she'd like to get it for free by hosting a show. That peaked her interest and we talked about it. She booked for September! :)

Yeah! And I accomplished this during the day! I didn't have to wait for night-time w/ DH home. I just took 15 minutes of quiet time w/ the kids watching TV and having snacks! :)

Wahoo to you! :D good job!

Everyone is proud of you!! That's the way !!

1. How do I request a phone call for advice from conference worked?

To request a phone call for advice from conference worked, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to schedule a call. They will work with you to find a time that works for both of you.

2. Is there a fee for the phone call advice from conference worked?

No, there is no fee for the phone call advice from conference worked. This service is provided as a benefit to our valued customers.

3. How long is the phone call for advice from conference worked?

The length of the phone call for advice from conference worked can vary depending on the questions and topics being discussed. However, most calls typically last around 30 minutes.

4. Can I request a specific consultant for the phone call?

Yes, you can request a specific consultant for the phone call. However, if they are not available at the requested time, we will assign another consultant to assist you.

5. What topics can I discuss during the phone call advice from conference worked?

The phone call advice from conference worked is intended for discussing any questions or concerns related to the products or business of Pampered Chef. This can include recipe ideas, product recommendations, and business strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefsteph07