• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soo glad I picked up the phone tonight!

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Lately (ok this year) I have been in a slump and have not been good about 3-2-1. Tonight was my only night without any plans or obligations, so I was torn between making calls and zoning out in front of the TV. So I compromised - watched Next Food Network Star and then told myself I'd just make OOB calls. Well, that led to me picking up my call list which I started in March and have updated sporadically. Here are my results:
- sending a catalog and brochure to a woman whose DD is marrying in October. She already knows of a thing or two she wants to order for her DD
- calling someone back at noon tomorrow to look at calendars
- calling someone back friday for a possible last minute july show (she wants the bowls)
- and then....someone called ME about coming to her huge picnic in September and doing a demo!

I'm very happy with myself and just had to share :D

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Woo hoo! Thanks for sharing. There's a reason they're always harping on us to make those calls. :)

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Way to go Susan. I have been feeling the same way as you lately. Yesterday on my lunch, I made 10 phone calls, mostly messages, however, I have two recruiting interviews for Thursday. :)