• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Else Get the Email From Ho About the Sweetheart Towel

So, in summary, the host is replacing the sweetheart towels with the patriotic towel set and the cake set.
jenab1013
Did anyone else get the email from HO about the sweetheart towel substitution? So am I getting this correct - they are replacing them with the patriotic towel set AND the cake set? That is great!!! They really go over and beyond to make up for things like this!!!

that is what I got out of it. that is great! Well, except for the fact that I like the sweetheart towels better. But, PC always goes above and beyond to keep our customers happy.

Well , think about it. It is better for the host. The sweetheart towels wouldn't do them any good anyways if they haven't gotten them by today. Or maybe it is just me but I would not use them after Valenetines day. I think the patriotic towel will be a hit. And the chocolate cake! Lucky guests!

Yes, I received the same email. I thought that the replacement was very generous.

I'm assuming my hosts who just got their products in today and last week got the sweetheart towels. Do you think they just started sending out those substitutions today?

janel kelly said:
I'm assuming my hosts who just got their products in today and last week got the sweetheart towels. Do you think they just started sending out those substitutions today?
I had a show deliver yesterday (the 13th) and they got the sweetheart towels.

I think it is for people who have yet to submit a Jan. show or for people like me. I forgot to add the code to two of my orders and submitted a product adjustment for those customers. I'm sure they will get the substitution, which I'm sure they will not be happy about. Everyone was crazy about the Sweetheart Towels. I feel badly about it, but I don't have any extra to give to them. I only have the one that we got for posting 6 parties in Dec.

I hope they won't be too mad at me. :confused:

Chef Kearns,
could you tell me the details about you doing a product adjustment on forgotten guest specials? I did not know this was possible. I know how to do a product adjustment, just need to know what info you put in. Thanks.

Laura--just do it like a regular adjustment. Put in the product number then say it was missing from the order.

That's it!

1. What is the "Sweetheart Towel" email from Ho that I received?

The "Sweetheart Towel" email from Ho is a promotional email from Pampered Chef featuring a new product called the Sweetheart Towel. It is a kitchen towel with a heart-shaped design and is perfect for Valentine's Day.

2. Is the Sweetheart Towel only available during Valentine's Day?

No, the Sweetheart Towel is a permanent addition to our product line and is available year-round. However, it is a popular item during Valentine's Day due to its heart-shaped design.

3. Can I purchase the Sweetheart Towel in a set or is it sold individually?

The Sweetheart Towel is sold individually and is not available in a set. However, you can purchase multiple towels if you would like to have more than one.

4. Is the Sweetheart Towel machine washable?

Yes, the Sweetheart Towel is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and avoiding bleach or fabric softener to preserve the heart-shaped design.

5. How do I order the Sweetheart Towel from Ho's email?

To order the Sweetheart Towel from Ho's email, simply click on the link provided in the email or visit our website and search for "Sweetheart Towel". You can then add it to your cart and proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJillPC
  • nancycookspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • babywings76