• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did anyone else get the email from HO about the sweetheart towel

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
Did anyone else get the email from HO about the sweetheart towel substitution? So am I getting this correct - they are replacing them with the patriotic towel set AND the cake set? That is great!!! They really go over and beyond to make up for things like this!!!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
that is what I got out of it. that is great! Well, except for the fact that I like the sweetheart towels better. But, PC always goes above and beyond to keep our customers happy.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Well , think about it. It is better for the host. The sweetheart towels wouldn't do them any good anyways if they haven't gotten them by today. Or maybe it is just me but I would not use them after Valenetines day. I think the patriotic towel will be a hit. And the chocolate cake! Lucky guests!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I'm assuming my hosts who just got their products in today and last week got the sweetheart towels. Do you think they just started sending out those substitutions today?

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
janel kelly said:
I'm assuming my hosts who just got their products in today and last week got the sweetheart towels. Do you think they just started sending out those substitutions today?
I had a show deliver yesterday (the 13th) and they got the sweetheart towels.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I think it is for people who have yet to submit a Jan. show or for people like me. I forgot to add the code to two of my orders and submitted a product adjustment for those customers. I'm sure they will get the substitution, which I'm sure they will not be happy about. Everyone was crazy about the Sweetheart Towels. I feel badly about it, but I don't have any extra to give to them. I only have the one that we got for posting 6 parties in Dec.

I hope they won't be too mad at me. :confused:

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Chef Kearns,
could you tell me the details about you doing a product adjustment on forgotten guest specials? I did not know this was possible. I know how to do a product adjustment, just need to know what info you put in. Thanks.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Laura--just do it like a regular adjustment. Put in the product number then say it was missing from the order.

That's it!