1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Did anyone else get the email from HO about the sweetheart towel

1. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

Did anyone else get the email from HO about the sweetheart towel substitution? So am I getting this correct - they are replacing them with the patriotic towel set AND the cake set? That is great!!! They really go over and beyond to make up for things like this!!!

Feb 13, 2006
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

that is what I got out of it. that is great! Well, except for the fact that I like the sweetheart towels better. But, PC always goes above and beyond to keep our customers happy.

Feb 13, 2006
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Well , think about it. It is better for the host. The sweetheart towels wouldn't do them any good anyways if they haven't gotten them by today. Or maybe it is just me but I would not use them after Valenetines day. I think the patriotic towel will be a hit. And the chocolate cake! Lucky guests!

Feb 13, 2006
  4. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

Yes, I received the same email. I thought that the replacement was very generous.

Feb 13, 2006
  5. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I'm assuming my hosts who just got their products in today and last week got the sweetheart towels. Do you think they just started sending out those substitutions today?

Feb 13, 2006
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I had a show deliver yesterday (the 13th) and they got the sweetheart towels.

Feb 14, 2006
  7. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I think it is for people who have yet to submit a Jan. show or for people like me. I forgot to add the code to two of my orders and submitted a product adjustment for those customers. I'm sure they will get the substitution, which I'm sure they will not be happy about. Everyone was crazy about the Sweetheart Towels. I feel badly about it, but I don't have any extra to give to them. I only have the one that we got for posting 6 parties in Dec.

I hope they won't be too mad at me. :confused:

Feb 14, 2006
  8. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Chef Kearns,
    could you tell me the details about you doing a product adjustment on forgotten guest specials? I did not know this was possible. I know how to do a product adjustment, just need to know what info you put in. Thanks.

Feb 14, 2006
  9. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Laura--just do it like a regular adjustment. Put in the product number then say it was missing from the order.

That's it!

Feb 14, 2006
Have something to add?